There are 43 listings and 3 available land for sale in Ocean Palm Estate, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
276sqm of land with governor consent title the land is located in ocean palm estate before sangotedo shop rite ajah, lagos. the estate as a calihg procedure with drainage systems, good road network and 24hrs estate security.... selling asking is 30milli...
For sale: dry land measuring 700 square metres at peninsula garden estate, ajah-lagos.
- regular shaped, dry and firm land
- fully secured estate
- organized estate
- strategically located on a tarred road
- ready for immediate development
- underground power cable
- underground drainage
- fast developing neighbourhood
- excellent real estate investment
- suitable for residential development
- very serene and secured land (no omonile interference)
- the location is about 5 minutes drive from the lagos business school (lbs)
- popular monuments/ estate in the area are: ocean palm estate, cannan land estate, greenland estate, sky mall, novare mall.all these are less than 10 minutes drive from the location of the land.
title: certificate of occupancy (c of o)
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
gabriel: +2348177766550 (call/whatsapp)
eniola: +2348177766114 (call/whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.