30% discount on 6 months payments.
refundable damage deposit: n30,000 - 150,000
- penthouse apartment furnished with simple elegance designed for easy and full living area with 3-seater couch, work desk and chair, dining table and guest convenience
- 2 en suite bedrooms tastefully furnished with ample wardrobe space
- kitchen is fully fitted with a fridge/freezer, electric cooker, microwave, utensils and more
- entrance door is a security door to assure safety in a secure area
- pressing iron and ironing board. laundry services available on request
- 2 parking spot within the apartment complex. additional parking available outside the compound
- power is guaranteed 24 hours via inverter, and also everyday via generator between 9pm-5am on weekdays.beyond these hours, electricity may be irregular. power supply from the national grid has improved considerably
- constant water supply
- complimentary toiletries provided at the beginning of let
- entertainment (satellite tv dstv and wi-fi) are available upon request
- steward services including cleaning, laundry, driver and chef are available upon request
additional charges: one time cleaning fee of n2,500
regular rate: n25,000 per night
note: rates are not fixed, and are subject to change without notice, based on demand, and day of the week it is let out
note: the pictures represent a unit in the building, but may not be the exact unit given to the client - depending on availabil...
An adorable and well maintained mini flat, with big siting room and spacious lobby, situated between chisco and ilasan, walking distance from the express.
prepaid metre per apartment
bathtub with cubicle
wardrobe and kitchen cabinets
rent : 1.3million
agency : 10%
legal : 10%
refundable caution : 100k
service charge : 2...
A standard mini flat available at sangotedo united estate, in a fenced and gated compound, easy accessibility, in a serene environ,
caution deposit 10%
total package 650k
call for viewing 081438967...
Clean mini flat with spacious sitting room and kitchen with cupboard and cabinet pop ceiling shower bathroom modern electrical light fittings and appliances inside interlocked compound facing interlocked ro...
Off New Market Road, Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
Clean 1 bedroom mini flat in a block of apartment at oniru, vi.
the apartment is spacious and well maintained (it doesn't come with the furniture)
the premises is well paved with ample parking space, treated water and security personnel on ground.
the area is serene and well secured.
tenants to come with thier generator.
rent-n1.8m per annum, service charge-n300k per annum agency-10%, legal-10%.
contact toplift realtors on 08029763540 or 09056997...
Executive standard lovely and decent mini flat at jacob street, fadeyi in a gated compound, upstairs with two toilet two bathroom for 500k yearly. 1year payment required
for more info call or whatsapp
1 bedroom mini flat in a secured estate
please note: viewing of this property is based on appointment ahead of time. to lease this property through our agency (ail property dev co), kindly whatsapp or call 09090852826 to book viewing appointment and for further enquiries/negotiation. thank y...
To let: mini flat at obadeyi, very close to express interlocking. no land lord. down stairs. 33kva. prepaid meter. pop. all round tiles. rent per annum 400k
commission. . 75k
service charges. 60k
total packages #660k
any tribe. abilities to pay rent. call/whatsapp: 08027202136, 08185642...
Letting - miniflat - oniru victoria island lagos
service mini flat/one bedroom flat at oniru estate victoria island. rent 1.6m, service charge 600k with diesel, caution deposit 100k, agency fee and legal 10% ea...
Newly built mini flat apartment with:
prepaid meter for each tenant,
with nice and lovely fittings.
location: abuleijesha, yaba.
price: 700k per annum. a year and half requir...
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.