There are 85,332 listings and 8,421 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Super luxury fully automated 5 bedroom detached house with swimming pool, cinema, and rooftop terrace
- all room en-suite
- 2 room bq
- ante room and reception
- 2 units of luxury fitted kitchen (wet & dry)
- 6 seater cinema room
- smart wc
- automated security device with cctv
- automated window curtains
- automated lighting systems
- automated entrance gate with video camera
- mini kitchen in the master bedroom
- large terrace sit out in the master bedroom.
- swimming pool
- 5kva solar panel inverter
- grand piano with an auto play system
- walk-in- closet.
location: ikoyi, lagos
In A Mini Estate (waterfront) In Banana Island Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos
brand new & completed mini estate (waterfront) with several fully detached duplexes, swimming pool, gym etc on a massive total land area
location: banana island estate, ikoyi, lagos
please only a fund/cash ready individual/company should contact me for this asset. only direct buyers please. thank you.
interested buyers should contact tos property services on 08038592381, 08020330657.
email: [email protected]
In Banana Island Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos
location: in a private estate in banana island estate, ikoyi, lagos.
very spacious 4 bedroom apartment with 2 rooms bq
& multiple balconies
annual rent: 23m
annual service charge: 2.8m
tos property servi...
Fully furnished 1 bedroom studio apartment in old ikoyi, lagos.
rate: 450k per month
legal & agency: 10%
refundable caution fee: 50k
monthly power fee: 50k
- phcn, ipp & solar inverter power supply
monthly utility bill: 50k (optional)
- unlimited high speed internet
- kitchen & cleaning utensils
- house keeping once a week
- power supply
- 24/7 treated water supply
- 24/7 high profile security
- mini super market
- barbing & hair salon
- fitted kitchen
note: only single female clients and minimum of 3 months payment upfront preferr...
Super luxury italian fitted fully automated 5 bed detached house with swimming pool, cinema, and rooftop terrace
all room en-suite
2 room bq
2 units of luxury fitted kitchen (wet & dry)
6 seater cinema room with surround sound systems
automated security device with cctv
all automated system can be monitored and controlled with a phone device
automated window curtain
italian decors and finishing.
automated lighting systems
automated entrance gate with video camera to be installed
mini kitchen in the master bedroom
large terrace sit out in the master bedroom.
5kva solar panel inverter system.
grand piano with an auto play system
title: governor's cons...
Located in one of the most sort after estates in ikoyi, lagos, this apartment is a luxuriously fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment with a royalty touch.
the apartment is adorned with very good lighting, wonderful color choices, state of the art entertainment electronics and many more.
- swimming pool with poolside
- exclusive balcony with sit-out area
- fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator
- nice pop design with lush lights
- expansive living area with lovely view of the neighborhood
- sleekly designed bathrooms
- washing machine/laundry space
and many more!!!
- rent : ngn 18,000,000 per annum (2 years minimum)
- service charge : ngn 3,500,000 per annum
- caution : ngn 1,000,000
- agency : 10%
- legal :...
By and large, Ikoyi is a posh neighbourhood with a mishmash of exquisite residential apartments and commercial presence.
Ikoyi borders the Lagos Lagoon and takes up the eastern half of Lagos Island. It is one of the towns that make up the Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos state.
Originally, the British Colonial Governments designated Ikoyi as a residential area for the expatriate community perhaps due to its proximity to the sea. However this arrangement changed with time with big establishments locating their corporate headquarters at Ikoyi. Ikoyi is home to the creme de la creme of the Nigerian society, from diplomats to senior company, business executives and senior public servants.