There are 217 listings and 5 available land for sale in Oral Estate, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: well located dry land measuring 676sqm at oral estate, lekki-lagos.
- dry, regular and well located plot of land
- located in a 24hours secured estate
- excellent location within the estate (located directly on the interlocked road with well connected drainages)
- located within a serene neighbourhood
- excellent real estate investment
- suitable for residential developments such as semi detached or detached house.
- ready for immediate development
- it can be closed (purchased) asap by a visionary investor/ developer
- proximity to chevron headquarters, lekki phase one, and victoria island
- title: deed of assignment
price: n105 million
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
gabriel: 08177766550 (call/ whatsapp)
emma: 08177766112 (call/ whatsapp)
chris: 08177766115 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
676sqm land in a very secured, gated,serene estate
property is in d middle of fully developed estate projects, buy and build
no omo onile wahala
buy and keep with no issue
buy and do joint venture with any interested party
buy and build to sell.
lots of options
A plot of land for sale at oral estate ikota lekki facing a tarred road on a very good location in a serviced estate, 24/7 security, treated water, street light, etc has good value and good title registered deed and surv...
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.