There are 6 listings and 2 available flats short let in Westend Estate, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Westend Estate, Ikota Villa Estate, Ikota, Lekki, Lagos
Short let: luxury fully furnished two bedroom flat at westend estate, ikota villa estate, lekki-lagos.
- the house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- plasma t.v in all the rooms
- stable electricity
- standard brand new mattress in all the rooms
- superb sound system
- pressing table with electric iron
- well interlocked compound
- excellent space arrangement
- all room en suite with guests toilet
- well-arranged sitting room
- spacious bedrooms
- fully fitted super cool air-conditioners
- fully fitted kitchen with electric/gas cooker, heat extractor, cabinets, plates, spoons, etc.
- solid security doors covering all entry point
- ample parking space
- located in a safe, secured, and serene estate
rate: n30,000 per day
for further inquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
chris: 08177766115 (call/ whatsapp)
gabriel: 08177766550 (call/ whatsapp)
emma: 08177766112 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
1 bedroom self contained (mini flat) short let
this beautiful apartment is located on the westend estate in lekki county homes. it has free wifi, 24-hour electricity, netflix, and tight security.
weekly fee = 75,000
monthly fee = 240,000
call @ +2349065186...
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.