Short Let Flats on Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos
There are 4 listings and 2 available flats short let on Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat / apartment listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Off Providence Street., Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos
Luxuriously furnished 2 bedroom apartment, built specifically to give you a homely feeling. with the following features and facilities:
- 24 hours power (uninterrupted)
- provision of clean treated water
- high speed internet
- dstv premium package
- maximum security
- easy access to the lekki/epe express way.
- clean beddings
- air diffuser
- daily cleaning services on request
- king sized matress on all rooms
- house keeper available at all time to meet your nee...
- all room ensuite,filled with split unit air conditioner
- filled kitchen with appliances
- free unlimited internet
- dstv explorer
- 12 hours power availability
- 24/7 security and cctv
- well drained access roads
- adequate ample parking space in concrete stamped compound
- 24 hours round the clock customer care line with routine house keeping for each unit every 48 ho...
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.