There are 25 listings and 3 available land around Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Still available for sale
location: computer village ikeja lagos state.(inside the market)
title: c of o
asking price: 1.1billion asking
for inquiries contact us on
the ubebe global services
no obafemi awolowo way ikeja opposite ikeja local government ikeja lagos state.
tel : whatsapp or call +2348065131270
For sale: regular shaped and ready to build land measuring 12,000 sqm of land at ikeja lagos
- well located land
- located within a secured environment
- excellent real estate investment (rapid rate of capital appreciation)
- suitable for residential developments
- very attractive price
- it can be closed (purchased) asap and it's on the basis of 'first come, first served'
- close proximity to shoprite,alausa secretariat, computer village
- title: governor's consent
price: n200,000 per sqm
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
seun: 08177766002 (call/ whatsapp)
segun: 08177766158 (call/whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110 -9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.