There are 41 listings and 2 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Alperton Estate, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Alperton Estate By Pinnock Beach Estate, Osapa, Lekki, Lagos
Well finished 4 bedroom semi detached duplex
-modern quality tiles, fixtures & fittings
- all rooms en-suite
- very spacious living room and bedrooms
- fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, cooker, heat extractor, ac etc.
-well planned and organized mini estate
- swimming pool, gym, recreation area and children play area
- the estate is adorned with top-notch quality design & well constructed homes
- excellent road network
- 24 hours electricity supply
- 24 hours security
- efficient collection of waste
- provision of clean treated water
- well secured gated estate
- well interlocked/tarred roads within the estate
- located within a safe, secured and serene area
- functional drainage system
- central water & sewage sys...
4 bedroom semi detached duplex with a bq for rent located at lekki( off jakande) osapa
break down of rent.
agency fee:10% of rent....500k
legal fee:10% of rent....500k.
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.