There are 93 listings and 4 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Dideolu Estate, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
House for sale
eight bedrooms semi detached duplex with three living rooms, two maid's rooms. all rooms en-suite. has its own gate.
located in a well secured and serene estate .
asking price: n130 million
whatsapp/call +234 701 299 6631, +234 808 057 7097, +234 706 547 7...
From 1 to 5 days n35,000 per day
from 6 to 21 days n33,000 per day
from 22 days n30,000 per day
beautiful 2 bedroom bungalow shortlet ideal for holiday vacation, business trips, etc.
all rooms are en suite with modern day state of the art facilities. the kitchen is well equipped and a cook is readily available to prepare your desired dish on request.
* standby generator and inverter power back-up
* gated compound and estate with round the clock uniformed security guards
* contemporary furnished living room with leather sofa
* flat screen tv, dstv, cd/dvd player
* fully air-conditioned
* unlimited fast wifi service
* fitted kitchen equipped with appliances, silverware, dinnerware, range and so on
* tiled bathrooms with built-in water heater and shower system
* family size refrigerator
* outdoor lounge
* secure parking space
* fortified iron door
* house cleaning serv...
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.