From 1 to 5 days N35,000 per day
From 6 to 21 days N33,000 per day
From 22 days N30,000 per day
Beautiful 2 Bedroom Bungalow shortlet ideal for holiday vacation, business trips, etc.
All rooms are en suite with modern day state of the art facilities. The kitchen is well equipped and a cook is readily available to prepare your desired dish on request.
* Standby generator and inverter power back-up
* Gated compound and estate with round the clock uniformed security guards
* Contemporary furnished living room with leather sofa
* Flat screen TV, DSTV, CD/DVD player
* Fully air-conditioned
* Unlimited fast WiFi service
* Fitted kitchen equipped with appliances, silverware, dinnerware, range and so on
* Tiled bathrooms with built-in water heater and shower system
* Family size refrigerator
* Outdoor lounge
* Secure parking space
* Fortified iron door
* House cleaning service
This self-catering 2-bedroom detached bungalow with exclusive perimeter fence adds privacy to your family stay.
* Sole apartment within premises.
* Fully fitted kitchen.
* En-suite modern bathrooms.
* Free Wi-Fi.
* Unlimited cable and satellite TV channels.
* Daily house-keeping.
* 24-hour power supply.
* Security staff with gatehouse.
* On site car park.
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.