There are 261 listings and 13 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Infinity Estate, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Well built 2 units of 5 bedroom duplexes at akins, adoh road ajah. building is on 2 floors with massive master's bedroom on the 1st floor. comes with all amenites and fantastic features in a serene and secure estate. well interlocked road. non flooding area
built to taste
fitting of kitchen ongoing. clean water and steady light
car port. boy's quater etc..... n75m asking price
pls for more info, call;
g. t. property & engr co on
Infinity Estate, Opposite High Court, Addo Road, Badore, Ajah, Lagos
The house was built in 2013. the outside has not been painted. the interior is painted.. it is inside infinity estate, a well secured estate.
the landmark is milestone hotel and the high court..
each room is ensuite and has parlour and kitchen.
For sale: brand new and exquisitely finished 2 bedroom apartment at infinity estate, ajah, lagos.
- the apartment is finished and ready for occupation
- located in an estate
- ground floor and upper floors available
- the apartments is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- fully interlocked compound with dedicated parking spaces
- excellent space arrangement
- all room en suite with guest's toilet in the sitting room
- spacious sitting room
- standard size bedrooms
- fitted kitchen
- solid security doors covering all entry point
- very clean treated water
- excellent rental and resale values (fantastic return on investment - roi)
- located in a safe, secured and serene area
- the property is overlooking the atlantic beach
- to be sold on the basis of 'first come, first served'
- the property is within 15 minutes drive to victoria island
- this is an excellent place to raise children
- it encourages work-life balance (imagine yourself jogging/ walking by the seaside in the morning or evening)
- this is an excellent way to start life by living in your own property
- payment plan is available
price: n30million per apartment
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
emma: 08177766112 (call/ whatsapp)
chris: 08177766115 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Property for sale inside an estate.
a brand new 6 units of 3bedrooms flat all rooms en suit
on a standard plot of land
good roads network
well secure environment few plots from ado ajah road
title governor consent in process
Off addo road, ajah
half plot of residential land measuring 313sqm in a very developed, secured and gated estate (infinity estate) ajah, lagos
doc; receipt, stamp duty, deed of assignment
5 units of 2 bedroom duplex is up for sale
location: infinity estate, ado road, badore, ajah lagos
the estate is a full serviced one with security and interlocked road.
price per unit: n30m per unit
price for 5units: n150m
exquisite interior and exterior finishing
spacious compound that can park up to ten cars
gated and fenced
heat extractor and gas coo
for more details;
call/whatsapp temi: 08066552...
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.