3 Bedroom Terraced Duplexes for Sale in Ikeja, Lagos
The average price of 3 bedroom terraced duplexes for sale in Ikeja, Lagos is ₦92,500,000. The most expensive terraced duplex costs ₦250,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦52,500,000. There are 214 listings and 13 available 3 bedroom terraced duplexes for sale in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The terraced duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each terraced duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A newly built 3 bedroom terrace duplex with a room bq in a very serene, secured, and gated neighborhood off acme road, agindigbi ikeja.
the master bedroom is quite big, while the 2 other rooms are quite portable.
title: c of...
We have an ongoing project of 4 units of luxury 3 bedroom terraced duplex innomole estate ph 1.
the project is ongoing and prospective buyers would enjoy a huge discount before the completion of the project.
here is the floor plan design-:
ground floor has the sitting room visitors' toilet and the kitchen.
the first floor has 2 rooms (all ensuite) with family living.
the second floor has a big master bedroom (all ensuite)
we are selling as offp...
Spectacular 3 bed terrace duplex
location: omole phase 1
-located in a serviced estate with a gym.
-2 cars parking space
-all rooms ensuite
-smart door and gate
for inspection and more details, kindly call or whatsapp 08023828064 or 08142740459
pmng acquisitions ltd
reliable properties, flexible payme...
For sale: exquisite and uniquely built 3 bedroom terrace duplex with a room boy's quarter at ikeja gra lagos
this beautiful unique edifice is located in the serene, secured and organized estate.the estate is perfect for safe family living and the property was deliberately concepted, designed and built for nigerians (both home and abroad), as well as expatriates. the house is very spacious with large compound space.
- tastefully finished duplex
- magnificent in size
- the house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- state-of-the-art architectural edifice
- stamp concrete floor with large compound space
- sound system speakers connected all round the house
- excellent space arrangement
- master bedroom with balcony
- all room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- large sitting rooms (ground and first floor)
- spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom
- fully fitted kitchen with pantry
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- cctv camera round the house
- en suite boys-quarter
- excellent rental and resale values
- best house in the area for now in terms of impeccable finishing, functionality and uniqueness
- value for money: very good price
- located on a tarred road with well connected drainages
- proximity to radisson blu, hubmart supermarket, secretariat, maryland etc.
- it is a must-see!!!
title: registered deed
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
seun: 08177766002 (call/ whatsapp)
segun: 08177766158 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
website: www. bluehedgerealtors. com
email: [email protected] ...
Buy off plan
3 bedroom terrace with master bedroom penthouse.
location: omole phase 1, ikeja, lagos, nigeria
off plan price: ₦120m outright
standby power, premium location, 24/7 security systems
24/7 water supply
ample parking space
call throkaz property on 08022226573
For sale: description: 4 units of 3 bedroom terrace duplex with bq inverter,2 sitting room, swimming pool ,lush garden and standby generator etc,
location: ikeja gra in a good and serene estate.
price500m title c of o./k...
The average price of 3 bedroom terraced duplexes for sale in Ikeja, Lagos is ₦92,500,000. The most expensive terraced duplex costs ₦250,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦52,500,000.
Find out more
About Ikeja, Lagos
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.