5 Bedroom Terraced Duplexes for Sale in Gbagada, Lagos
The average price of 5 bedroom terraced duplexes for sale in Gbagada, Lagos is ₦80,000,000. The most expensive terraced duplex costs ₦140,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦70,000,000. There are 45 listings and 7 available 5 bedroom terraced duplexes for sale in Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria. The terraced duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each terraced duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Fully serviced 5 bedroom terrace duplex on 2 floors.
* two massive living area * family lounge
* massive ensuite rooms * nicely designed pop * walk in shower * bathtub * closets
* fully fitted kitchen * ample parking space * balcony * interlocked self compound * gym * swimming pool * gated estate and fully serviced.
contact oliver on 09090320753 (whatsapp, call, dm) for enquiry or schedule an inspecti...
Available for sale 9duplexes with governor's consent. each duplex comes with 5bedroom and 2 sitting room, a gym area and swimming pool space. 2 of the duplex comes with a bq.
location: gbagada millennium estate
n130million (without bq)
n150million (with bq)
For sale: brand new and uniquely built 5 bedroom terrace duplex with a room boy's quarter at millennium estate gbagada, lagos.
this beautiful unique edifice is located in the serene, secured and organized estate.the estate is perfect for safe family living and the property was deliberately concepted, designed and built for nigerians (both home and abroad), as well as expatriates. the house is very spacious with large compound space.
- tastefully finished duplex
- magnificent in size
- the house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- state-of-the-art architectural edifice
- stamp concrete floor with large compound space
- sound system speakers connected all round the house
- swimming pool
- excellent space arrangement
- master bedroom with balcony
- all room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- large sitting rooms (ground and first floor)
- spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom
- fully fitted kitchen with pantry
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- cctv camera round the house
- en suite boys-quarter
- excellent rental and resale values
- best house in the area for now in terms of impeccable finishing, functionality and uniqueness
- value for money: very good price
- located on a tarred road with well connected drainages
- proximity to gbagada general hospital, chevron, gtbank, gbagada phase 2, oshodi etc.
- it is a must-see!!!
title: governor's consent
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
seun: 08177766002 (call/ whatsapp)
segun: 08177766158 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
website: www. bluehedgerealtors. com
email: [email protected] ...
Gbagada properties for sale
newly built an lovely 5bedroom terrace semi detached duplex with 3sitting room in a secure estate at ilawe street ifako gbagada with separate compound car pack up 4cars
title r c
price 80million ...
The average price of 5 bedroom terraced duplexes for sale in Gbagada, Lagos is ₦80,000,000. The most expensive terraced duplex costs ₦140,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦70,000,000.
Find out more
About Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.