The average price of 5 bedroom houses for sale in Gbagada, Lagos is ₦103,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦1,130,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦15,000,000. There are 538 listings and 43 available 5 bedroom houses for sale in Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
decent 5 bedroom duplex with bq sitting on a 350sqm in a lovely quiet environment with good road well secured (the owner did not allow picture please come with your client with inspection)
location medina estate gbagada
title governor's cons...
*for sale: direct brief*
newly built luxury 4 bedroom fully detached duplex with 2 setting and bq on 330sqm
*location*: pg estate inside glory gbagada.
*title* governor's consent
note: selling with furnitures
other pictures are available on request
contact us for enquiries and inspect...
An exquisite (5) bedroom detached duplex all rooms ensuite. its located in a serene and gated street within the gbagada phase2 g.r.a. it is luxuriously finished from brilliant exteriors to exquisite interiors. it is tastefully finished with exquisite toilet fittings, water heater in all the baths, lovely p o p design with the walls screeded and neatly painted, fitted light units(chandelier lights) to your taste, giving the apartment class and style, ample car parking space.
- quality glass shower cubicle in all the baths
- spacious well fitted kitchen with cabinets
- stamped increte floor compound
- cctv cameras strategically located
- 24-hour security service
- electric fence
- balcony & deck for relaxation
- stainless steel railing for staircase.
- beautiful ambience and great neighborhood
- water treatment plant
and lots more
price: n250m asking
for enquiries & inspection
pls call: jurary ltd
sales & lettings
t: 0802-474-7170, 0903-755-0954
e: [email protected]
A relatively new 5 bedroom semi detached duplex with 2 numbers of 3 bedroom apartments behind in a gated and secured estate in sholuyi gbagada.
it's very accessible on newly tarred road and takes less than 4 minutes to hit the 3rd mainland bridge.
price: 120m( slightly negotiable).
title: receipt, survey and de...
A decent detached 5 bedroom duplex with a 3 bedroom apartment on dry land inside a gated, serene and secured estate in ifako gbagada with less than 3 mins connecting the 3rd mainland bridge/ogudu.
title: c of o.
Well built 5 bedroom duplex
location: millennium estate gbaggafa
price: n 90m
all rooms ensuite
spacious fitted kitchen
well fiited kitchen
stamp concrete floor
for further enquries/arrangement for physical inspection. please contact
pasgobel integrated services
40,mushin isolo road
Fully serviced 5 bedroom terrace duplex on 2 floors.
* two massive living area * family lounge
* massive ensuite rooms * nicely designed pop * walk in shower * bathtub * closets
* fully fitted kitchen * ample parking space * balcony * interlocked self compound * gym * swimming pool * gated estate and fully serviced.
contact oliver on 09090320753 (whatsapp, call, dm) for enquiry or schedule an inspecti...
5bedroom detarched house sitting on over 600sqm land. featured include 2sitting rooms, a studio apartment attached, library, laundry room, 2 rooms bq, garden gate house and ample car parking space n170mill asking location: in a mini eatate at ifako gbag...
Massive old 5bedroom semi detarched duplex with 2bedroom maid room on a 380sqm land at off lanre awolokun street, gbagada phase estate 2 estate. lagos
- large master bedroom
- all room en-suite
- 2 living rooms
- very massive masters bedroom
- 2 bedeoom flay boysquarter
- treated water
price: n220m ask...
Available for sale 9duplexes with governor's consent. each duplex comes with 5bedroom and 2 sitting room, a gym area and swimming pool space. 2 of the duplex comes with a bq.
location: gbagada millennium estate
n130million (without bq)
n150million (with bq)
For sale: brand new and uniquely built 5 bedroom terrace duplex with a room boy's quarter at millennium estate gbagada, lagos.
this beautiful unique edifice is located in the serene, secured and organized estate.the estate is perfect for safe family living and the property was deliberately concepted, designed and built for nigerians (both home and abroad), as well as expatriates. the house is very spacious with large compound space.
- tastefully finished duplex
- magnificent in size
- the house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- state-of-the-art architectural edifice
- stamp concrete floor with large compound space
- sound system speakers connected all round the house
- swimming pool
- excellent space arrangement
- master bedroom with balcony
- all room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- large sitting rooms (ground and first floor)
- spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom
- fully fitted kitchen with pantry
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- cctv camera round the house
- en suite boys-quarter
- excellent rental and resale values
- best house in the area for now in terms of impeccable finishing, functionality and uniqueness
- value for money: very good price
- located on a tarred road with well connected drainages
- proximity to gbagada general hospital, chevron, gtbank, gbagada phase 2, oshodi etc.
- it is a must-see!!!
title: governor's consent
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
seun: 08177766002 (call/ whatsapp)
segun: 08177766158 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
website: www. bluehedgerealtors. com
email: [email protected] ...
newly built lovely 5bedroom terrace, semi detached duplex with 3 sitting room, in a secure estate at ifako gbagada with separate compound. can park up to 6cars.
price: 85 million ...
A lovely massive 5bedroom fully detached duplex all room ensuite, 2 sitting rooms, 2 rooms bq, studio apartment attached to the house. on a full plot, in serene estate environment at ifako gbagada, lagos
title: governor's consent
price. n150m ...
The average price of 5 bedroom houses for sale in Gbagada, Lagos is ₦103,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦1,130,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦15,000,000.
Find out more
About Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.