5 Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalows for Sale in Abuja
The average price of 5 bedroom semi-detached bungalows for sale in Abuja is ₦80,000,000. The most expensive semi-detached bungalow costs ₦200,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦5,000,000. There are 21 listings and 5 available 5 bedroom semi-detached bungalows for sale in Abuja, Nigeria. The semi-detached bungalows have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each semi-detached bungalow listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: well located 5 bedroom bungalow at karu, fct, abuja.
- the property was built as 2 and 3 bedroom bungalows with separate compounds
- all room ensuite
- sitting room with well defined dining area
- spacious kitchen
- excellent space arrangement (internally and externally)
- steady power supply in he neighbourhood
- very serene and secured neighbourhood
- excellent real estate investment (the hidden value of the property will be released upon renovation)
- don't miss this opportunity (this is indeed a value for money purchase)
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
A contemporary family home. it has two living areas and 5 all en-suite bedrooms with two walk-in closets. it also features a maid's room and a 5-car parking space with a built-up area of 365m2.
other features are:
- fully pre-wired smart home features (home owners simply connect or upgrade as preferred)
- fiber-to-the-home (ftth)
- high tech security with biometric access control
- uninterrupted power supply
- central water heating
- central air conditioning (optional)
- individually & centrally controlled 24-hour cctv with artificial intelligence (ai) capabilities
fixtures and fittings (e.g kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, walk-in closets, etc.) not included in total house co...
Close To Deeper Life High School And Behind Bua Estate, Kado, Abuja
It's a newly finish to taste property with a fantastic finishing.
in the facility, it has solar panels to power the entire house, has 80 litres water heater in all the rooms, a larger and comfortable balcony for family relaxation on the last floor to behold the beautiful sight of other estate around the area, at the bq.. 1 unit of one bedroom and 2 units of a room self contain, jacuzzi in the main building rest room, a studio leaving room for the comfort of the occupant, overhead tank for water storage e...
The average price of 5 bedroom semi-detached bungalows for sale in Abuja is ₦80,000,000. The most expensive semi-detached bungalow costs ₦200,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦5,000,000.
Find out more
About Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.