There are 37 available 4 bedroom detached bungalows for sale in Abuja, Nigeria. The detached bungalows have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each detached bungalow listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A modern 3 bedroom detached bungalow with a standard 1 bedroom apartment, self contain gate house and generator house located at the serene and gated neighbourhood with Estate security surveillance FHA new site Estate behind Babagida market, Lugbe.
Bungalow for sale
A pay and park in , beautifully built four bedroom fully detached bungalow with two bedroom BQ with massive space for another structure
Location - Gwarinpa (estate)
Price - 60m asking slightly negotiable
An uncompleted bungalow in a 85% inhabited estate in Lugbe is up for sale
Consists of 3 bedroom all-round ensuite flat with big kitchen, one-room, parking space, plus one bedroom mini flat
Work ready for roofing and finishing
Distress sale 4 bedroom fully detached bungalow semi finished with space for Bq for sale in Lifecamp Dabo Estate, it has been roof and plaster, just remaining fittings, pop, kitchen cabinets n toiletries. 25m negotiable.
4 bedroom bungalow for sale at nzube estate lokogoma abuja.
Features;- Borhol, generator , b.q space,garden etc
Price;- 25 million
For enquiry pls contact M&B Property @ suite 73 ide plaza Utako abuja or call 08063315176, 08186217763
4 Bedrooms fully detached bungalow with space behind to build guesthouse and BQ for Sale in Golden Spring Estate, Abuja.
Price: N40,000,000 (Forty Million Naira) net
Our Contact Details: Universal Prosperity Titles Ltd.
Plot 107, Golden Spring Estate, Abuja.
Phone: 08056112401, 08165835762
....we help you sell, buy, construct, lease and manage....
Location lugbe by trade more estate 22m...20m may fly if a serious buyer push
35 Reasons why you should buy this property:
1. Toilets fittings from Eurolux Eago/ Sweet home products
2. Shower cubicle for master bedroom.
3. Water heater in every toilet/ kitchen.
4. Stucco painted marvel effect walls./ wall paper in some areas.
5. All rooms ensuite
6. Complete POP
7. Ellington spot lights in parlor/ passage
8. Dinning drop light
9. Parlour Chandelier
10. Store in the kitchen
11. Heat extractor by Beko
12. Five gas burner by kitchencraft.
13. 8 channel CCTV coverage
14. Security alarm system
15. Generator House
16. Gate house
17. Functional Borehole
18. Double overhead tank with Dog house under the tank stand
19. 15kva wall mounted industrial stabilizer.
20. Kitchen side skylight cover
21. Relaxation spot with skylight cover
22. Car port skylight cover for 2 cars
23. Bullet proof main entrance door.
24. Extra space for BQ
25. Visitors toilet at the parlour
26. Water connector or collector
27. Stone wall for fence (no need for painting)
28. Burglary barb wire on fence.
29. Aluminium security passage door
30. Strong steel security gate.
31. Up-to-date NEPA meter
32. Marbled floor for parlour/ passage
33. Security flood light in 4 angle of the house
4. Dryer for cloths behind the house.
35. Grown flowers.
Golden Spring Estate, Behind Sunnyville Estate, Lokogoma District, Abuja
Fully detached 4 bedroom bungalow all rooms en-suit... With 2 standard living rooms... Industrial borehole, 1,000mÂ² of Land... ( BQ space)
Location: Golden Spring Estate... B4... Sunny vile estate. Lokogoma Abuja
Price: 45m , contact 08181233883
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.