The average price of houses for sale in Twin Lake Estate, Lekki, Lagos is ₦140,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦140,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦140,000,000. There are 129 listings and 2 available houses for sale in Twin Lake Estate, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Luxury 4 bedrooms house plus bq (work in progress) in twin lakes estate, lekki
best estate in lekki
fully secured estate
2 lakes within the estate
call to book for a physical inspection
contact person: mr edwin
This beautiful edifice is located in a serene and secured estate located at chevron alternative which is about 11 minutes drive from lekki phase one, and about a minute drive from chevron headquarters. the estate is perfect for safe family living and the property was deliberately designed and built for nigerians (both home and abroad), as well as expatriates. it's also being offered for affordable price compared to other similar properties in the neighborhood.
- the house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- this is a state-of-the-art architectural edifice design
- well paved interlocked and very spacious compound
- all room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- large sitting rooms (ground and first floor)
- spacious bedrooms with executive large 2 balconies at the master bedroom and sitting room.
- fully fitted kitchen with pantry
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- good lighting and ventilation provided by very wide strong windows
- cctv camera round the house
- en suite boys-quarter
- located on a tarred road with well effective drainage system
- proximity to chevron headquarters, lekki phase one, and victoria island
- popular estate in the same neighborhood are bera estate, chevy view estate,north pointe estate, banana island estate, the twin lakes estate,pinnock estate amongst others.
- inspection will convince you to buy this spectacular paradise edifice
- the kitchen comes with special gas cooker and oven
- title: governors consent
proudly marketed by whitebronze investment ltd rc 1192624
for inspection and more clarification please contact whitebronze investment ltd on
The average price of houses for sale in Twin Lake Estate, Lekki, Lagos is ₦140,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦140,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦140,000,000.
Find out more
About Lekki, Lagos
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.