The average price of houses for sale in Bourdillon Court, Lekki, Lagos is ₦85,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦85,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦85,000,000. There are 159 listings and 1 available houses for sale in Bourdillon Court, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: brand new, massive and luxuriously finished five (5) bedroom detached duplex with boys quarters at chevy view estate, lekki, lagos.
this massive beautiful edifice is located in the serene, prestigious and famous estate (chevy view estate), which is directly opposite chevron headquarters and it's about 10 minutes drive from the lekki phase one.
the neighborhood is surrounded by several other beautiful estates such as carlton gate, bourdillon court, northern foreshore, cadogan estate, abiola court estates, twin lake estate, amongst others. the estate is perfect for safe family living and the property was deliberately designed and built for nigerians (both home and abroad), as well as expatriates. this house is very spacious and attention was paid to details while building and during finishing and hence, it's definitely a place worth living.
- the house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- this is a state-of-the-art architectural edifice
- well interlocked and very large compound
- excellent space arrangement
- all room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- large sitting rooms (ground and first floor)
- spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom
- fully fitted kitchen with pantry
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- good lighting and ventilation provided by very wide strong windows
- cctv camera round the house
- en suite boys-quarter
- excellent rental and resale values
- best house in the area for now in terms of impeccable finishing, functionality and uniqueness
- value for money: very good price
- located on a tarred road with well connected drainages
- proximity to chevron headquarters, lekki phase one, and victoria island
- it is a must-see!!!
- title: governors consent
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
The average price of houses for sale in Bourdillon Court, Lekki, Lagos is ₦85,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦85,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦85,000,000.
Find out more
About Lekki, Lagos
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.