2 wings of 4 bedrooms duplex all ensuite with a study each and a block of 4 flats of 2 bedrooms each sitting on 1428.449sqms
Registered Deed of Assignment
Location: Marshy Hill Estate.
Price: N200m Negotiable
Property can be used for Residential or Commercial purpose such as School, Hospital, Hotel, Hostel, office, etc
2 Nos 4 Bedroom Duplex with a Study Room for Sale at Marshy Hill Estate, Addo Badore Road, Ajah N120m
- The house is adorned with quality fittings/ fixtures
- Provision of clean treated water
- Well secured gated compound
- Commendable hours of Electricity power supply
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet
- Floor is finished with high grade quality tiles
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Fitted kitchen with cabinets, etc.
- Solid security doors covering all entry point
- Sufficient parking space
- Security house
- Located in a safe, secured and serene area
- Functional drainage system
Please contact us @ Worthy Realtors 0708 134 9874 for viewing at any time that is most convenient for you.
'Finding joy in serving you'
Marshyhill Estate, By Akins Bus Stop, Badore, Ajah, Lagos
A detached duplex that comprises of 3 bedroom upstairs and 2 bedroom downstairs with spacious compound and GOVERNOR'S CONSENT as Title Document, going for 60m.
* Located in Marshy hill estate in Badore area of lagos.
*Well interlocked Aesthetic compound with green areas.
*Neighborhood : Estates around, Iyaloja (Tinubu) ultra modern market. Ajah, Abraham Adesanya, VGC, ikota Shoping complex etc.
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.