FOR SALE: Newly built, well located and luxuriously finished 4 bedroom semi-detached duplex at Canaan Estate, Ajah, Lagos.
- The property was well finished with quality materials
- The location of the property is not a flood prone area
- Well interlocked spacious compound with own compound
- Excellent space arrangement (internally and externally)
- All room en suite with guests toilet
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Well positioned family lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Sufficient parking space
- Located in a safe, secured and serene estate
- Located on a well interlocked road with excellent drainage network system
- The finishing is top-notch (It is a must-see)
- Title: Governor's Consent
PRICE: N37 million
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
BLOCK OF 4 FLATS OF 3 BEDROOM FOR SALE
Affordable House for SALE in Lekki-Ajah (Individual & Corporate).
* Size: Storey Building Block of 4 Flats of 3 Bedrooms each; adequate bedroom and sitting room sizes. Spacious bedrooms.
* Location: CANAAN ESTATE, BY PENINSULA GARDEN, OLOKONLA, AJAH, LAGOS (Secured & Gated); with an accessible interlocked roads network, DRAINAGE NETWORK.
* Condition: Superbly finished , nicely tiled floor Quality Interior;
Solid security doors covering all entry points;
Well interlocked compound;
Excellent space arrangement;
Sufficient parking space
* Good title.
* RICE: N40,000,000
*For Enquiries, contact:
UNIQUE HOMES LIMITED
E-mail:Â [email protected]
UNIQUE HOMES & BUILDING ACCESSORIES LIMITED is your guide to Safe and Secured Property Investments. One-Stop-Shop for all your Unique Homes.
We are Realtors; Real Estates & Facilities Managers. Our mission is to make you Landlord of Unique Homes & Properties. We Solve Housing Challenges
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.