This is a well built finished 5 bedroom detached house with a room boys quarter for rent at Victory Park Estate, Lekki -#4.5m
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Provision of clean treated water
- Well secured gated Estate
- 24 hours power supply
- Commendable hours of Electricity power supply
- Well interlocked compound
- Excellent space arrangement
- 24 hour securities
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- Floor is finished with high grade quality tiles
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric/gas cooker, heat extractor, cabinets, etc.
- Solid security doors covering all entry point
- Sufficient parking space
- Children play ground
- En suite gate house
- En suite boys-quarter
- Located in a safe, secured and serene area
- Functional drainage system
- Central sewage system
Please contact us @ Worthy Realtors 0708 134 9874 for viewing at any time that is most convenient for you.
'Finding joy in serving you'
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.