6 Bedroom detached duplex with BQ and Study room
Renting with all the Air Conditioners and fitted kitchen.
Rent: 7.5m per annum
Call to schedule viewing appointment
- Located in a serene environment
- Concrete stamp, auto operated gate and secured compound
- Well-appointed Kitchen fitted with an excellent range of base and wall units and has a large storage cupboard
- Laundry Room
- All rooms en suite with a Penthouse dwelling
- Master bed fitted with spacious shower area and Jacuzzi bath
- 1 Room staff quarter
- 2 Sitting rooms
- Well ventilated and illuminated rooms
- 2 Balcony for viewing
- Spacious compound
- Borehole & Water treatment plant
- Ample parking space for up to 4 cars
Alpha Beach Road Opp Atlantic View Estate, Jakande, Lekki, Lagos
Massive 11 Bedroom Mansion Wit Swimming Pool and 2 rooms Bq sitting on over 2000sqm
All rooms Ensuite
Property can be used for ...
LUXURY 4 BEDROOM FULLY DETACHED DUPLEX WITH BQ
Location: Osapa, Jakande , Lekki
* 2 Large Sitting room (Upstairs and Down stairs) with visitorâs toilet
* All Rooms ensuite with beautiful floor tiles, screeded walls and elite POP design
* Spacious bedrooms with modern wardrobes -
* Modern bathroom fittings equipped with a highly sophisticated Jacuzzi/tub
* including water heater
* Already installed air-condition connection pipes Wiring
* fully fitted kitchen with store
* Ample parking space
* Regular and steady power supply -
* Very clean compound and uninterrupted water supply via underground water treatment plant
* The floors are fitted with grand marble flooring, comes with plush furnishings designed with a modern taste along kitchen which has a fully fitted kitchen cabinets, store,
amazing road network and nestled in a tranquil Estate environment.
* Very secured and Serene Elite estate -
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.