Modern kitchen set
standard sitting room
this is the best place to enjoy good living in a serene environment.
on a tarred road
Tennant just move out
6 Bedroom detached duplex with BQ and Study room
Renting with all the Air Conditioners and fitted kitchen.
Rent: 7.5m per annum
Call to schedule viewing appointment
- Located in a serene environment
- Concrete stamp, auto operated gate and secured compound
- Well-appointed Kitchen fitted with an excellent range of base and wall units and has a large storage cupboard
- Laundry Room
- All rooms en suite with a Penthouse dwelling
- Master bed fitted with spacious shower area and Jacuzzi bath
- 1 Room staff quarter
- 2 Sitting rooms
- Well ventilated and illuminated rooms
- 2 Balcony for viewing
- Spacious compound
- Borehole & Water treatment plant
- Ample parking space for up to 4 cars
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.