The average price of mini flats for rent in Kubwa, Abuja is ₦600,000 per annum. The most expensive mini flat costs ₦1,160,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦270,000 per annum. There are 315 listings and 5 available mini flats for rent in Kubwa, Abuja, Nigeria. The mini flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each mini flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For rent: well located 1 bedroom apartment at kubwa fo4, gado nasko road, abuja, fct.
- newly renovated
- ensuite bedroom
- another toilet at the sitting room
- fitted kitchen with cabinet
- located within a serene and secured neighbourhood
- source of water: borehole
- the property is directly on gado nasko road with easy access to federal housing bridge
- only for corporate working class tenant
- one (1) year rent acceptable
rent: n500,000 per annum
agency & legal fee: n75,000
refundable caution deposit: n50,000
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
email: [email protected]
tel: +2348032065685 (call/ whatsa...
- newly built
- upstairs & downstairs available
- pop ceiling
- rooms is ensuite with a guest toilet
- water heater
- borehole running water
- kitchen comes with cabinet and store
- prepaid electricity meter
- gated and fenced compound
- internal and external security
- easy access to express
and many more ....
The average price of mini flats for rent in Kubwa, Abuja is ₦600,000 per annum. The most expensive mini flat costs ₦1,160,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦270,000 per annum.
Find out more
About Kubwa, Abuja
Kubwa is one of the major suburban districts in Abuja. It is mainly a residential area and is densely populated. It is about 25 minutes from the Central Business District of Abuja. It is on the right side of the Murtala Mohammed Express Way (from the city centre to Suleja).Â Kubwa has different parts including Kubwa FHA, Phase 2 (Phase 2 site and Phase 2 site 2), Phase 3, Army Quarters and Kubwa village. Kubwa village is where the indigenes where resettled.
There is one major road that runs through Kubwa that is Gado Nasco road. Most commercial buildings in the area are located along Gado Nasco road. Major places in Kubwa include: 1st Gate â the first major entrance to Kubwa when coming from the city centre, 2nd Gate â the second major entrance to Kubwa when coming from the city centre, Mr Biggs, Chicken Republic, RCCG Kingdom Life Parish (Redeem Church), St Leo Catholic Church, Diamond Bank Office, Oceanic Bank Office, Zenith Bank Office, NYSC Orientation Camp, Kubwa Market.