The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Abuja is ₦1,200,000 per annum. The most expensive flat / apartment costs ₦5,030,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦250,000 per annum. There are 11,001 listings and 228 available 1 bedroom flats for rent in Abuja, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat / apartment listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For rent: fully furnished and serviced 1 bedroom apartment at katampe extension, abuja, fct.
- located in a very serene, secured and organised estate
- located on the ground
- this is a very beautiful property located in the prestigious katampe extension
- very spacious and fully interlocked compound
- excellent space arrangement
- room en suite with guests toilet at the parlour
- large sitting room with well defined dining area
- spacious bedroom
- well arranged functional kitchen with exit
- constant clean water supply
- steady power supply
- solid security doors covering the entry points
- this is the only 1 bedroom apartment available for rent in the mini-estate for now
- proximity to gwarinpa, jahi, katampe, and other parts of abuja city
- one year rent acceptable
rent: n2.8million per annum
servicecharge: n1million per annum (power, security, cleaning, refuse collection and disposal, diesel)
agency & legal fees: 15%
cost of furniture & electronics (optional): n4m
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
linda: +2348177766332 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Clean 1 bedroom (room and parlour with two toilets) at kado with tarred access road.
polished wood not pop
video available on serious request only.
caution deposit: 200k
agency and legal fees: 15% of rent
A lovely one bedroom flat at dawaki news engineering layout within a secure area with the following facilities
- 2 toilets
- spacious kitchen with cabinets
- prepared metre each flats
- untarred road but accessible
- newly built
- fee 10%
- inspection fee is...
To let !! new listing
1 bedroom apartment in a well tarred, beautiful estate in lokogoma,abuja
estate close to sunnyvale estate
2 years rent needed that is 2.5m or
1½ year might be considered that is 1.875m.
*agency/legal fee:15% of the total sum of the property.
*estate service charge: to be discussed
note: is under renovation by the landlo...
Beautiful 1 bedroom flat with one toilet and bath for 1.3m. fees: 20%, service charge is as obtainable in the estate. location: in an estate close to sun city estate galadimawa, the tarred road in and out, bq section. only a working-class female tenant is need...
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Abuja is ₦1,200,000 per annum. The most expensive flat / apartment costs ₦5,030,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦250,000 per annum.
Find out more
About Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.