Office Spaces for Rent in Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
The average price of office spaces for rent in Victoria Island (VI), Lagos is ₦8,000,000 per annum. The most expensive office space costs ₦121,000,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦51,600 per annum. There are 2,664 listings and 248 available office spaces for rent in Victoria Island (VI), Lagos, Nigeria. The office spaces have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each office space listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
New 7 storey office building available for lease
each floor is 530sqm
ground floor reception
ample parking on the ground and first floors
each floor has 2 executive toilets and general conveniences for male and fem...
Brand newly built fully serviced conducive office space on 6 floors on a busy road in island available for lease.
*note:* minimum let table space
location: oniru facing busy road vi lagos
price- n100,000 per sqm
service charges: 20k per sqm
caution fees: 10%
- ample parking space
- well lit
- good structure
- well loca...
Conducive office spaces with excellent facilities for lease.
- 6 floors available with 2 wings per floor available for lease.
- minimum lettable space is 171sqm which is in a wing or 180sqm in the right wing.
- strategically located in the commercial area of oniru, victoria island
- newly built
- ample parking space
- lift available
price is n100,000/sqm per annum plus service charge of n20,000/sqm per ann...
Office space available for lease:
a duplex alone in a compound with large parking space for up to 40 or more cars at victoria island is now available for rent.
they're 2 diesel generators for prospective tenant to use which will be subject to discussion, if interested in leasing the space.
for viewing and enquiries please contact:
plethos properties ltd
email: [email protected]
Off Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
250sqm partioned office space in victoria island off ozumba mbadiwe street.
n140,000 per sqm sc
for further enquires please contact
ahmed ojikutu & associates
1,dele adedayo street, ramat ogudu gra, lagos state.
08037222205, 08051647747, 08098525477
email: [email protected][email protected]
Exclusive office space available for rent in the heart of the victoria island.
283sqm of good office space with excellent glass partitions cabins, open hall for work stations, flooring, central air condition, passenger lift, cctv, 5 car park, double rd access to the office (akin adesola & kofo abayomi) backup gens and other services provided.
asking rent n115k per sqm pa.
minimum of 2yrs upfront payment
services charge n35k per sqm pa.
legal fees 5%
110sqm - 1007sqm premium open plan serviced office space with 24/7 power backup
rent: n120,000 per sqm per annum
service charge: n35,000 per sqm
location: victoria island, lagos
facilities & features;
- 24/7 electricity &100% power backup
- uninterrupted water supply
- communication and internet infrastructure
- 4 panoramic elevators
- 1 service lift
- corporate security and security gatehouse
- central air conditioners with ahu in each floor
- executive toilet facilities, male and female toilet facilities
- professional maintenance team
- sewage treatment plant
- basement car park facilities (6x parking bays) per floor
- hi- tech fire alarm service
- integrated cctv for security
- trained corporate security personnel
ground floor: 531sqm
1st floor: 666sqm
3rd floor: 110sqm
4th floor: 1007sqm
5th floor: 1007sqm
6th floor: 380sqm
7th floor: 320sqm*
8th floor: 261sqm
9th floor: 380sqm*
10th floor: 1007sqm
11th floor: 325sqm
12th floor: 747...
Off Adetokunbo Ademola, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
996sqm open office space in a newly built grade a office block, an ultra-modern, eco-friendly building, blending high-end specification with an unbeatable range of well-designed features to meet the stringent requirements for grade a office space, combines a striking exterior with a beautifully fitted-out interior, offering the ultimate in modern building services. estimated 2463sqm of net lettable space on 5 floors
01 office floor 483m2
02 office floor 513m2
- raised floors and suspended ceilings for concealed cabling
- world class, beautifully designed common areas
- optional fit-out of offices for easy occupation
- reception with 3 high-speed passenger lifts
- over 50 dedicated covered car parking spaces
- diesel powered back-up generators in case of power outage
- diesel storage tanks enabling up to 7 days of building operations
- potable water storage with up to 5 days of water usage
- automated ventilation and power shedding systems
- cctv surveillance
- re-usage facility for grey water
- building orientation to reduce solar gains
- daylight modelling to reduce artificial lighting
- high quality glazing for optimal thermal performance
- efficient air conditioning systems
total space 996sqm rent 130.000 per sqm = 129,480,000 asking office space ask...
lovely 3 rooms office space.
- uninterrupted power supply
- all rooms en-suite
-ample parking lot
location: victoria island
service charge:2.5million inclusive of die...
The average price of office spaces for rent in Victoria Island (VI), Lagos is ₦8,000,000 per annum. The most expensive office space costs ₦121,000,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦51,600 per annum.
About Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
Victoria Island (VI) is an affluent area that encompasses a former island of the same name that sits between Lagos Island and the Lekki Peninsula in the Lagos Lagoon. It is the main business and financial centre of Lagos in Lagos State, Nigeria. Victoria Island is one of the most exclusive and expensive areas to live in Nigeria. The town and island lie within the boundaries of the Eti-Osa LGA.
Originally designated an upscale residential area, failing infrastructure and overcrowding in the old business district on Lagos Island and lax zoning enforcement in Victoria Island led to a mass migration of businesses over the last twenty-five years. Today, Victoria Island is one of Nigeria's busiest centres of banking and commerce, with most major Nigerian and international corporations headquartered on the Island.
The Island has continued to rapidly develop and along with Ikoyi, is a favourite spot for Nigerians and foreigners to live and play.