2 Bedroom Houses for Rent in Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
The average price of 2 bedroom houses for rent in Victoria Island (VI), Lagos is ₦4,250,000 per annum. The most expensive house costs ₦12,000,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦2,000,000 per annum. There are 136 listings and 8 available 2 bedroom houses for rent in Victoria Island (VI), Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For rent: well finished two (2) bedroom maisonette at 1004 estate, victoria island, lagos.
- well built apartment in the heart of victoria island
- directly overlooking the civic centre on ozumba mbadiwe road
- the apartment comes fitted with air conditioners, washing machine, prepaid metre, etc.
- spacious sitting room and balcony with good aerial views
- fully fitted kitchen comprising of electric/ gas cooker, washing machine, water heater, etc
- located on the ground floor
- the apartment has very good ventilation (very airy) with good natural lighting
- fully serviced with 24-hours electricity
- well maintained, serene, secured and prestigious estate
- ample parking spaces
- top notch estate facilities
- best residential location because of proximity to victoria island, lekki, ikoyi, and lagos island, etc
- located on a good road network system
- one year rent acceptable
rent: n3.5million per annum
service charge: n660,000 per annum being payment for security, cleaning of the estate, refuse collection and disposal, water supply, etc.
electricity/ power: n68kwph
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
chris : 08177766115 (call/ whatsapp)
gabriel: 08177766550 (call/whatsapp)
emma : 08177766112 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
A fully furnished and serviced 2 bedroom town houses with gym and swimming pool for short let at victoria island, lagos, nigeria.
rent: n8m per year.
service charge : n3.5m.
contact: apadios and associates
tel: 08023245882 , 08183054...
Luxuriously furnished and fully serviced 24hrs light with swimming pool 2bedroom maisonnette for rent
location: 1004 estate, victoria island, lagos.
for monthly and yearly rents only.
900k per month
n4.5m per annum.
service charge: 627k per annum
* 24 hours of uninterrupted electricity and water supply
* dstv and wifi available
* excellent and awesome sea view
* cleaning services
* well fitted kitchen
swimming pool (adult and children), basketball and lawn tennis courts.
* children's play area
* 24 hour pharma...
It comes with swimming pools, gymnasium, 2 sitting rooms, washing machine, fitted kitchen, service charge is #400k per annum. note: the owner of this apartment is ready to renovate it to your taste. we have unfinished 3 bedroom too, you can call ...
The average price of 2 bedroom houses for rent in Victoria Island (VI), Lagos is ₦4,250,000 per annum. The most expensive house costs ₦12,000,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦2,000,000 per annum.
Find out more
About Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
Victoria Island (VI) is an affluent area that encompasses a former island of the same name that sits between Lagos Island and the Lekki Peninsula in the Lagos Lagoon. It is the main business and financial centre of Lagos in Lagos State, Nigeria. Victoria Island is one of the most exclusive and expensive areas to live in Nigeria. The town and island lie within the boundaries of the Eti-Osa LGA.
Originally designated an upscale residential area, failing infrastructure and overcrowding in the old business district on Lagos Island and lax zoning enforcement in Victoria Island led to a mass migration of businesses over the last twenty-five years. Today, Victoria Island is one of Nigeria's busiest centres of banking and commerce, with most major Nigerian and international corporations headquartered on the Island.
The Island has continued to rapidly develop and along with Ikoyi, is a favourite spot for Nigerians and foreigners to live and play.