There are 299 available 1 bedroom flats in Abuja, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Mab Global Estate After Charlie Boy By 6th Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja
Nice and terrific beautifully finished 1 bedroom for with excellent POP finishing, in a nice cool and calm environment with constant light and water. Wardropes in the big room, kitchen cabinets and lightings, rent 900K agency and legal.
SHORTLET: Fully furnished luxury one (1) Bedroom Apartment (Ensuite) at Lennar Hillside Estate, Kubwa, Abuja, FCT.
- Furnished with topnotch quality fittings and furniture
- Fully furnished (It has everything you need)
- Beautifully fitted Bathroom
- Super cool air-conditioners
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Fully serviced with 24-hour electricity, water, and security
- Ample and well planned parking space
- Suitable for holiday home, honeymoon, retreat, lodge for business trip, etc.
- This is a home away from home
- Special attraction: There's a mountain behind the estate, and the mount view from this apartment is very amazing
- Located in a very safe, secured and serene environment
- Located just beside Brick City, after Arab Road
RATE: N20,000 per night
(Minimum of 7 days allowed)
Staying for 30 days and above attract special discount
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
This is a topnotch well finished spacious one bedroom flat in a secured environment.
Service charge 50k
Agency and legal 15% of rent = 97,500
Refundable caution deposit 50k
Total package = 854,813
Subsequent renewal = 700,000
SHARED KITCHEN WITH A YOUNG MAN IN THE OTHER ROOM (2 BEDROOM FLAT)
Self contained is available at Jahi by Nippon Grand Hotel. The Room, Kitchen and Toilet are very spacious and the ceiling is finished with P.O.P. RENT: 550k
Agency fees: 55k
A brand new and sizable 1 bedroom apartment for rent in mabuchi district by mobil filling station with guest toilet and there's a service charge of #80k for(Security, Water,Waste disposal, cleaning of common areas)
Clean and Spacious 1Bedroom Apartment In A Serene Environment At Wuse II. It comes with the following services:
Fitted Air Conditioners In All The Living Rooms'
Built in wardrobe,
Constant water supply,
Constant Power Supply,
Two toilets and a bath tub,
Cleaners and Gardeners maintaining the common area,
Client Is Required To Be Working In A Reputable Organization.
Rent is Payable 2years.
Agency fee of 10%
Legal fee of 5%
Rent is payable 2Million * 2 Years
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.