There are 1,468 available flats in Abuja, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Serviced and brand new 3bedroom flat for rent in Jahi by ABC cargo Abuja.
The tastefully finished flat is serviced with standby generator set to alternate power supply, fitted air conditioners, security personnel, cleaning and lightening of the common areas and waste disposals.
The property situates within a serene area of Jahi.
The rent is N2m, service charge is N350k and initial diesel deposit of N150k.
This is a lovely and very massive 4bedroom apartments with 2 rooms bq
All the rooms are ensuite with extra visitor's toilet
Has 4 specious bedrooms and 5 living areas, all fully furnished.
Has a standard swimming pool and gym
Has a perfect Ariel view
Very clean 3 Bedroom flat in a very serene and secured neighborhood. Access to the property is tarred.
All rooms ensuite + guest toilet
Well interlocked compound with large space
Very spacious rooms and massive sitting room.
Proximity to town
Mab Global Estate After Charlie Boy By 6th Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja
Nice and terrific beautifully finished 1 bedroom for with excellent POP finishing, in a nice cool and calm environment with constant light and water. Wardropes in the big room, kitchen cabinets and lightings, rent 900K agency and legal.
SHORTLET: Fully furnished luxury one (1) Bedroom Apartment (Ensuite) at Lennar Hillside Estate, Kubwa, Abuja, FCT.
- Furnished with topnotch quality fittings and furniture
- Fully furnished (It has everything you need)
- Beautifully fitted Bathroom
- Super cool air-conditioners
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Fully serviced with 24-hour electricity, water, and security
- Ample and well planned parking space
- Suitable for holiday home, honeymoon, retreat, lodge for business trip, etc.
- This is a home away from home
- Special attraction: There's a mountain behind the estate, and the mount view from this apartment is very amazing
- Located in a very safe, secured and serene environment
- Located just beside Brick City, after Arab Road
RATE: N20,000 per night
(Minimum of 7 days allowed)
Staying for 30 days and above attract special discount
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.