There are 131 listings and 6 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Sparklight Estate, Lagos, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: fully fenced land measuring 650 square meters, opic , lagos state.
- well planned area
- developed neighborhood
- fully built up area
- well connected drainage system
- good road network
- regular power supply in the area
- ready for immediate development
- suitable for residential development
- proximity to sparklight estate, channel tv, ojodu berger bridge , lagos - ibadan express way.
title: survey plan & letter of allocation
price: n20 million
for further enquiries / arrangement to inspect, please contact:
segun: 08177766158 (call/ whatsapp)
seun: 08177766002 ( call/ whatsapp)
patrick: 08177766110 ( call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
- tel: +2348032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
- email: [email protected]
- website: www.bluehedgerealtors.c...
Opic Gra Estate, Along Channels Tv Hqtrs, Isheri North, Lagos
massive 6 bedroom duplex ensuite at isheri north gra estate, opic lagos
this strategically-built and spacious house is located in a serene and secured area at isheri north gra estate, opic lagos.
it provides comfort, convenience and ultimately is at the phase of creating your own aesthetics and touch to its finish.
it is in the fastest highly developed residential cum commercial area within the lagos mainland:
- a 3 minutes drive from magodo/alausa secretariat.
- about 15 minutes drive to murtala muhammed international airport
- arguably being a quick 25 minutes to the business community of victoria island and ikoyi
- has excellent rental and resale values
- the house is in its 90% completion phase (exception of finishing ie; fittings, painting, external works)
- very good space arrangement
- all room are spacious and en suite with guests' toilet
- large living room (ground floor) and lounge area (1st floor)
- spacious master bedroom with balcony
- strong security doors at entrance points
- adequate parking space
- channles tv hq
- lonex estates, riverside college, sparklight estate amongst other
- rainbow fm
- magodo phase 1 & 2
- lagos state secretariat, alausa, ikeja
title: certificate of occupancy
price: n55million (slightly negotiable)
for: vdv properties
any further enquiries/inspection, please contact:
doreen: 090-764-06917 // 070-650-40482 (call)
ifeoma: 08071027290 (call/ whatsa...
Sparklight Estate Off Lagos Ibadan Express Way, Ojodu, Lagos
ample parking space
cross ventilated rooms
it's hard to list all the indoor and outdoor features of this stunning home. call the numbers below to schedule an inspection today!
+2348064722292 +2347068883354 +2348119999436 +2347034888144 +2348024200...
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.