5 Bedroom Terraced Duplexes for Sale in Katampe, Abuja
The average price of 5 bedroom terraced duplexes for sale in Katampe, Abuja is ₦94,500,000. The most expensive terraced duplex costs ₦950,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦29,000,000. There are 13 available 5 bedroom terraced duplexes for sale in Katampe, Abuja, Nigeria. The terraced duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each terraced duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Fully finished - n120,000,000;
semi finished- n65m;
double volume master's bedroom;
living room and 2 lounges;
all rooms with verandas;
7mins drive to maitama;
beautiful garden & kids play area;
central bio filtered sewage system;
borehole and water board;
water treatment facility;
payment plan availab...
For sale: mini-estate at katampe extension, abuja, fct.
the mini-estate that comprises of:
- 8 units of 5 bedroom terrace houses
- 2 units of 2 bedroom apartments
- 2 units of 1 bedroom apartments
- spacious space for gym and meeting room
- security house located at the frontal fence wall
- generator house
- overhead tank and underground reservoir
- fully functional borehole for water supply
- the buildings are connected to public water supply and central sewage system
- the property is contained in an area of approximately 3,100 square metres
- the houses are adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- this is a world-class architectural edifice
- very spacious and fully interlocked compound
- excellent space arrangement
- all room en suite with guests toilet
- two large sitting rooms with kitchenette
- spacious bedrooms with balconies
- well fitted kitchen with pantry
- constant clean water supply
- steady power supply
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- en suite gate house
- en suite boys-quarters
- excellent rental and resale values
- very serene and secured estate blended with nature
- it is a must-see (this is a real value for money)
- proximity to gwarinpa estate, karsana district, maitama and other prominent areas in abuja
- title: certificate of occupancy (c of o)
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Taheel estate, katampe extension abuja:
* get a classy 5 bedroom terrace duplex on 2 suspended floors with initial deposit of only n29,000,400
* or carcass with initial deposit of only n21,000,000
* situated in diplomatic zone, katampe extension, abuja.
* 2 minutes drive from katampe fly over bridge.
* 3 minutes from oando filling station, katampe.
* classy and serene environment.
* opposite edmundian court, katampe extension, abuja.
* steady power supply and back up generator.
* street lighting.
* fcda drainage system.
* 24 hours security services.
* tastefully finished.
* excellent access roads.
* mortgage options and flexible payment plans availab...
Brand new and spacious 5 bedroom terrace house for sale in a lovely crescent in katampe extension. the property further benefits from
- ample living/dining room
- a very spacious kitchen
- 5 en-suite bedrooms
- contemporary sanitary wares
- communal gym
price - n85,000,...
The houses are spacious and well maintained. compound is also large. each having a demarcated space with parking for 4 cars each. they also have an attached bq and a box room.
professional fees applly. kindly take no...
this contemporary terraced duplex comprises 5 large bedrooms with en-suite facilities, kitchen with modern appliances, 2 bedroom bq, 2 sitting rooms, a penthouse, central generator, security ho...
A lovely 5 bedroom brand new duplex is available for sale at katampe. this luxury house comes clean with boys quarter, spacious rooms and sitting area, balcony, green area, gymnasium and great fittings.
the kitchen is fully fitted with german products and well spaced. call us directly today to get the best pri...
The average price of 5 bedroom terraced duplexes for sale in Katampe, Abuja is ₦94,500,000. The most expensive terraced duplex costs ₦950,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦29,000,000.
Find out more
About Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.