The average price of block of flats for sale in Katampe, Abuja is ₦400,000,000. The most expensive block of flats costs ₦1,500,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦27,000,000. There are 12 available block of flats for sale in Katampe, Abuja, Nigeria. The block of flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each block of flats listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Luxury styled 3 bedrooms + 1 bq serviced flat at katampe main, tarred road, for 32.5m.
serviced with air condition and generator.
we offer profits of 12.5% within 6 months and 25% profits within 12 months which can be converted and still injected into deposits made for the proper...
Quick sale*this is a mini estate located in katampe extension built with excellent facilities
further inquiries and inspection kindly call or chat us your satisfaction and comfort is our concern @ lighthouse property manag...
4 unit of 5 bedroom terrace duplex at katampe abuja
features: 4 units of 5 bedroom terrace duplexes with 3 seating room and two room bq each
location: katampe extension abuja
For sale: mini-estate at katampe extension, abuja, fct.
the mini-estate that comprises of:
- 8 units of 5 bedroom terrace houses
- 2 units of 2 bedroom apartments
- 2 units of 1 bedroom apartments
- spacious space for gym and meeting room
- security house located at the frontal fence wall
- generator house
- overhead tank and underground reservoir
- fully functional borehole for water supply
- the buildings are connected to public water supply and central sewage system
- the property is contained in an area of approximately 3,100 square metres
- the houses are adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- this is a world-class architectural edifice
- very spacious and fully interlocked compound
- excellent space arrangement
- all room en suite with guests toilet
- two large sitting rooms with kitchenette
- spacious bedrooms with balconies
- well fitted kitchen with pantry
- constant clean water supply
- steady power supply
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- en suite gate house
- en suite boys-quarters
- excellent rental and resale values
- very serene and secured estate blended with nature
- it is a must-see (this is a real value for money)
- proximity to gwarinpa estate, karsana district, maitama and other prominent areas in abuja
- title: certificate of occupancy (c of o)
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
May we introduce you to this state of earth building comprising of 7 bedrooms luxurious penthouse with nice terrace and a very beautiful view,and 13 luxurious flats,with 3 generators one main and two back ups,children playing ground,gym,washing area,in katampe extension,this property is dubai in nigeria,this property is going for 1.5 billion naira only,for an investment purpose this property can generate 70 million per an...
Aminu Sale Crescent, Katampe Extension, Katampe, Abuja
exquisitely and tastefully well finished 12 nos. serviced 3 bedrooms flat with maids room attached and a room bq each, in a well landscaped compound with ample parking space.
the flats are on three blocks of 4 flats each, each flat on its own floor.
each block with a separate lift system (3 elevators).
kitchen fitted with gas cooker & smoke extractor.
all rooms en suite.
all rooms with cctv & dstv.
central gas system.
24/7 water supply from government main & borehole.
all external doors are bullet agency.
500kva standby generator.
call for inspection: 08038636...
The average price of block of flats for sale in Katampe, Abuja is ₦400,000,000. The most expensive block of flats costs ₦1,500,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦27,000,000.
Find out more
About Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.