Houses for Sale in Royal Palm Estate, Port Harcourt, Rivers
The average price of houses for sale in Royal Palm Estate, Port Harcourt, Rivers is ₦250,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦295,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦70,000,000. There are 18 listings and 5 available houses for sale in Royal Palm Estate, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Royal Palm Estate / Off Peter Odili Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers
For sale: luxurious and tastefully finished 5 bedroom detached duplex and a 3 bedroom bungalow in a serene environment at royal palm estate , off peter odili road, port harcourt, rivers state.
- well located and defined access to property
- serene environment
- ample parking lots
- 2 large sitting lounge with guest convenience.
- sizeable rooms with fitted wardrobes and all rooms ensuite
- pop ceiling with italian tiles
- water heaters and bath tub
- interlock floor with well casted fenced
- large kitchen with fitted kitchen cabinets
- durable doors covering all entrance and large windows for cross ventilation.
-well positioned gate house
- adequate security and power supply
price: n250 million
tittle : deed of conveyance
for further enquiries /arrangement for inspection, please contact:
stanley: 08177766119 (call/ whatsapp)
edikan: 08177766339 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
- tel: +2348032065685 (call/ whatsapp), +2348177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
- email: [email protected]
- website: www.bluehedgerealtors....
Royal Palm Estate, Peter Odili, Port Harcourt, Rivers
This is a 5 bedroom duplex with super classy furnishings .
all rooms are ensuit with well equipped double sitting room, beautiful master's bedroom with state of the art furnishings, lovely kitchen, bullet proof glasses and doors, sound proof generator, furnished boy's quaters, swimming pool etc.
for inspection and details call emma for manuelson e global l...
Somitel Estate, Royal Palm Estate, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Luxurious 4 units of 3 bedroom flat in somitel estate now called royal palm estate. this crib is super clean it is a luxuriously tastefully finished 3 bedroom flat with excellent power supply. federal light and it has good rental value of 1,600,000 to 2m per annum. for more
this property is situated inside 2 plot of land and the estate is highly secured ..with armed uniform men ...well controlled access into in and out of the estate ...it a very good investment as a property adviser we will encourage our esteemed clients to invest in this property...
for more information and inspection please contact us on the following channels whatsapp 08032662547 & 08175144939
kindly follow us on instagram :@odinga_e. propertyltd also on facebook odinnga_e.property...
Somitel Estate, Peter Odili Road, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers
For sale: tastefully finished 5 bedroom detached duplex in royal palm estate, somitel, peter odili road, trans amadi, port harcourt, rivers state.
* 24 hours security guards
* all rooms en-suite with visitor's toilet
* large parking space
* large sitting room with well defined dinning area
* good accessibility
* large bedrooms with wardrobe
* large master's bedroom
* water heaters
* extra large and well fitted kitchen
* well connected road network system
* borehole for adequate water supply in the compound
* ample parking space
* fully interlocked compound
* security house
* 24 hours security guards in the estate
* regular power supply
* adorn with top-notch fittings and fixtures
* conducive and secured neighborhood
tittle: c of o (certificate of occupancy)
price: 55 million
for further enquiry / arrangement for inspection please contact:
donald: 08057258957 (call / whatsapp)
* estate agency and property marketing
* real estate advisory and property management.
The average price of houses for sale in Royal Palm Estate, Port Harcourt, Rivers is ₦250,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦295,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦70,000,000.
Find out more
About Port Harcourt, Rivers
Port-Harcourt is the capital city of an oil producing state, Rivers state, Nigeria. It is also the largest city in the state. It lies along the Bonny River and is located in the Niger Delta. As of 2016, the Port-Harcourt urban area has an estimated population of 1,865,000 inhabitants, up from 1,382,592 as of 2006. The area that became Port-Harcourt in 1912 was before that part of the farmlands of the Diobu village group of the Ikwerre, an Igbo sub-group.
In 1956 crude oil was discovered in commercial quantities at Oloibiri, and Port-Harcourt's economy turned to petroleum when the first shipment of Nigerian crude oil was exported through the city in 1958. Through the benefits of the Nigerian petroleum industry, Port-Harcourt was further developed, with aspects of modernization such as overpasses and city blocks. Oil firms that currently have offices in the city include Royal Dutch Shell and Chevron.
There are a number of quality institutions found in the city, they are: Rivers State University of Science and Technology, University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Ignatius Ajuru University and Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology.