Houses for Sale in Harmony Estate, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos
The average price of houses for sale in Harmony Estate, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos is ₦50,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦70,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦45,000,000. There are 39 listings and 7 available houses for sale in Harmony Estate, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Finished 4 unit of 2 bedroom flat and 2 units of 3 bedroom with in built self contained bq for security, prestigious harmony estate at ogba, title: registered deed of assignments, is located in city, good road, electricity e...
Harmony Estate, Off College Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos
A black consisting of 1 unit of 3-bedroom flat and 3 units of 2-bedroom flats on 600sqm land size
at harmony estate off college road ogba, ikeja lagos state.
title documents: purchase receipt, survey plan and deed of agreement.
For sale: brand new 4 bedroom duplex with 2 unit of mini flat in same compound , college road , ogba , ikeja.
this beautiful house is located in a serene and secured area (harmony estate )and was purposely built to ensure comfort, functionality, convenience and ambience. attention was fully paid to details during the construction as well as during the finishing work.
- the house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- all room en suite with guest toilet in the sitting room.
- two sitting rooms (ground and first floor)
- spacious family lounge
-spacious master bedroom with balcony
- modern bathroom fittings with water heater.
- well positioned gate house
- well interlocked compound
- excellent space arrangement
- well fitted kitchen with electric/gas cooker, heat extractor, cabinets, etc.
- cctv camera round the house
- sufficient parking space
- en suite 2 unit of mini flat
- located in a safe, secured and serene neighborhood
- located on a well interlocked road with excellent drainage network system
- excellent rental and resale values
- proximity to adeniyi jone lkeja, omole phase 1, allen avenue lkeja, excellent hotel ogba, berger bridge.
title : registered survey
approval building plan
price: n78 million
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
segun: 08177766158 (call/ whatsapp)
seun: 08177766002 (call/ whatsapp)
patrick: 08177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
The average price of houses for sale in Harmony Estate, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos is ₦50,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦70,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦45,000,000.
Find out more
About Ikeja, Lagos
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.