6+ Bedroom Furnished Flats for Sale in Kosofe, Lagos
There are 1 available 6+ bedroom furnished flats for sale in Kosofe, Lagos, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat / apartment listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Title: "distress sale: 4 standard 4-bedroom flats on almost 2 full plots in volks, mile 2, lagos"
a unique and rare opportunity awaits in volks, mile 2, lagos. this is a distress sale of four standard 4-bedroom flats on nearly 2 full plots of land, measuring a total of 700 square meters. the property is accompanied by essential documents, including receipt, survey, and deed of assignment, ensuring a secure and transparent transaction.
- **four spacious flats:** the property includes four 4-bedroom flats, providing ample space for living or potential rental income.
- **large land size:** situated on almost 2 full plots of land (700 sqm), there's plenty of space for expansion, landscaping, or additional development.
- **prime location:** volks, mile 2, lagos is a coveted area known for its strategic location and accessibility to transportation, markets, schools, and other essential amenities.
- **distress sale:** this property is offered at a highly competitive asking price of 50 million naira, presenting a significant cost-saving opportunity for potential buyers.
- **documented ownership:** the property comes with crucial documents, including receipt, survey, and deed of assignment, ensuring clear ownership and a smooth transfer of ownership.
don't miss this rare opportunity to acquire a substantial property in a prime location at an affordable price. for inquiries, viewings, or to discuss terms and pricing, please contact the seller or their designated real estate agent. prior to any transaction, it's essential to conduct due diligence to confirm that this property aligns with your unique preferences and investment goa...
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.