Flats for Sale in Osborne Phase 2, Osborne, Ikoyi, Lagos
The average price of flats for sale in Osborne Phase 2, Osborne, Ikoyi, Lagos is ₦120,000,000. The most expensive flat / apartment costs ₦140,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦100,000,000. There are 23 listings and 7 available flats for sale in Osborne Phase 2, Osborne, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat / apartment listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Luxury 3 bedroom flat with a room boys quarter, swimming pool,
gym, fitted kitchen with washing machine and air conditioner,
air conditioners in all rooms, jacuzzi, cctv camera, parking spaces,
dining section, elevator, spacious livings/bedrooms etc.
title: deed of assignment
brokerage: 5% of purchase price to be paid by the buyer as commission/brokerage
chat me on whatsapp: wa.me/2348131350...
3 bedroom penthouse apartment with a bq at osborne phase2 ikoyi
all rooms en-suite
good access road
dedicated parking space
a domestic room
title: c of o
We have our principal's instruction to introduce to prospective buyers this fully serviced luxury 3 bedroom maisonette on 2nd floor (pent-floor) located within osborne phase 2, ikoyi, lagos.
24-hour power supply; 24-hour corporate security personnel; intercom communication system; cctv security check system; smoke detection and fire prevention system; fully fitted kitchen; pantry measuring 1.66sqm; spacious stairway measuring 6.61sqm with 2.21m width; water treatment plant; 2-car parking lot; high quality finish and design; cleaning services; 1-room stewards' quarters measuring 8.40sqm en-suite with toilet/bath measuring 2.96sqm; etc.
the sale price is n120,000,000 (one hundred and twenty million naira only). the furniture are also available for sale.
title is deed of assignment. service charge deposit is n1.7m per annum (all inclusive).
(1) all enquiries could be made within our official working hours (8:00am - 6:00pm, monday - friday);
(2) our offices (including phone-lines) are closed on weekends and public holidays;
(3) viewing/inspection is only by appointment;
(4) we require 2-hour (minimum) advance notice for property viewing/inspection;
(5) you can also reach us via our email address: [email protected]
Pearl court 3
location: osborne, ikoyi
title: c of o
description: 4 bedrooms terrace
project duration: 12 months
price for 4-bedroom terrace: 130,000,000 naira
initial deposit: 30%
what the development offers:
- high roi enjoyed by ikoyi, victoria island
- proximity to most iconic places in the city
- guaranteed 24-hour security in the estate.
- state of the art security apparatus
- ample parking for all
- elevator lift to penthouses swimming pool and gym
- 24-hour power
- 24-hour reticulated treated water.
all units come fitted with:
- fascinating p.o.p. ceiling designs
- beautiful array of recess lights
- high glazed vitrified floor tiles
- warm and welcoming wall finishes
- fully fitted luxury kitchens, with:
(a) stainless steel handles.
(b) ultra-modern heat and smoke extractor hoods and cooking hubs.
- decorative suspended ceilings
- large living room with terrace
- spacious dining area
- guest wc
- 4 large en-suite bedrooms
- expansive bathrooms
- large walk-though closet in bedrooms
The average price of flats for sale in Osborne Phase 2, Osborne, Ikoyi, Lagos is ₦120,000,000. The most expensive flat / apartment costs ₦140,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦100,000,000.
Find out more
About Ikoyi, Lagos
By and large, Ikoyi is a posh neighbourhood with a mishmash of exquisite residential apartments and commercial presence.
Ikoyi borders the Lagos Lagoon and takes up the eastern half of Lagos Island. It is one of the towns that make up the Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos state.
Originally, the British Colonial Governments designated Ikoyi as a residential area for the expatriate community perhaps due to its proximity to the sea. However this arrangement changed with time with big establishments locating their corporate headquarters at Ikoyi. Ikoyi is home to the creme de la creme of the Nigerian society, from diplomats to senior company, business executives and senior public servants.