There are 42 available commercial property for sale in Rivers, Nigeria. The commercial property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each commercial property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Psychiatric Hospital Road, Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt, Rivers
The subject property is an office complex/plaza on two floors on land measuring 930 SQM. It is comprising sixteen ( 16NOS.) office/shop spaces ( all en suites). It is strategically located within a business friendly environment.
Off Abacha Road/ Off Olu Obasanjo Road, GRA Phase 3, Port Harcourt, Rivers
The subject property is a a finished functional hotel having fort-five (45) sellable rooms with a Bar/lounge, Gym and swimming pool on land measuring approximately 1,650.233 square meters. It is within a high brow location in Port Harcourt. The property has a Certificate of Occupancy as its Title.
Off East West & Egbelu Road, Rumuodara, Port Harcourt, Rivers
A Structurally sound uncompleted Event Centre on 2 floors and a gallery section sitting on 5 plots of Land that can be suitable for: Church, School, Manufacturing industry, etc.
Location: Behind Jamekan Block Industry Off East West & Egbelu Road Rumuodara, PH.
Price: #300million slightly negotiable.
Title: Deed of Conveyance.
For Further Enquiries, call Ibukun Efuntayo & Co. on: 08063291771, 07016827913.
FOR SALE: TANK FARM @IWOFE...
DETAILS: The Tankfarm is sited on 7.4 Hectares of Land with C of O.
Facilities Include: 1.Tank farm: Comprising of 9 Tanks of 6,500,000 capacity each.
1 Bitumen Tank.
1 LPFO Tank.
1 DPK Tank.
2 PMS Tanks.
4 AGO Tanks.
2. Product Receiving Area. (Pump House) with 7 dedicated Pumps.
3. Loading Bay: Has Dedicated 8 Loading Arms installed with adequate grounding and digital loading devices.
4. Quality Control Unit: Features equipped Lab, DPK and AGO flash tester, Distiller, Measuring Cylinder, Thermometer, Hydrometer, Dry oven, Test tubes.
5. Safety (equipment and facilities): Includes Capacity Fire pumps, 30 Fire hydrant line with pillar stands, 2 Foam tank on trolley, Fire truck, Fire Alarm System, Cameras and Monitors, 2 units of Lightening Arrestor, 1m litre fresh water tank.
6. Standby power Unit: The depot is powered by 3 alternative generators with output rating at 800KVA, 500 KVA and 250 KVA as Backups.
7. Product Recovery Unit: Has Oil/water Separator.
8. Medical Clinic : (Well Equipped).
9. Jetty: The depot has a Newly built jetty that is capable of berthing 3 No 6000 MT Vessel at any given time. With all facilities needed for operation available.
10. Parking Bay capable of accommodating 250 trucks..
PRICE: $120m Negotiable.
LOCATION: IWOFE, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
SCALOZIE GLOBAL SERVICES
#7 Nyejelem Close Farm Road, Rumuewhara Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Trans Amadi Industrial Area, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Commercial Property For Sale @ Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, portharcourt, Nigeria.
Fenced 70 plots of Land with massive warehouses on it.
The location is strategic, at the heart of the industrial area in portharcourt Nigeria.
Title: C of O.
Pls contact +2348134609686
Rumuekini/ Aluu Road, Rumuekini, Port Harcourt, Rivers
FOR SALE: School building on 3 floors, consisting 11 classrooms, 4 staff room, office, assembly hall and sick bays, at Rumuekini, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Good access road
- Developed neighborhood
- Sizeable and furnished classrooms
- Staff room/ office on each floor
- Assembly hall
- Borehole for adequate water supply
- Good power supply condition in the area
- Good commercial property
For further information / arrangement for inspection contact :
Edikan: 08177766339 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Stanley: 08177766119 (Call/ WhatsApp
Estate agency and Property marketing
Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: 08023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp) 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email:Â [email protected]
Dr. Peter Odili Road, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers
ADDRESS: The hotel is located on Bleu Lumineux Close, off Dr. Peter Odili Road, PHC.
The hotel can also be accessed through a tarred alternate entrance at Fifikachiri Close, off CAMPBELL Avenue, opposite SOMITEL HOTEL which is off Dr. Peter Odili Road PHC. Itâs indeed behind âTHE DOMEâ that houses âThe Red Coral Restaurant â.
LAND AREA / SITE LOCATION:
- Total Land Area: 4,047.135m2 (actual after fencing over 10 Plots)
- Built Up Area: 1,642.801m2
- Unbuilt Area: 2,404.334m2
NOS OF ROOM: There are 73 ROOMS which sizes vary from 26m2 for the standard rooms to 63.45m2 for the presidential suites.
- Presidential Suite 2
- Ambassador Suite 10
- Mini Suite 2
- Regency Room 2
- Executive Room 25
- Standard Room 30
- Mini P.A. Room 2
- A swimming pool (civil structure completed)
- A transformer (already installed)
- Four (4) Direct armored cables payed to the 4 blocks (1 cut and a part stolen)
- MD electric (public power) meter installed
- Electrical wiring done (some cables stolen)
- Low voltage wirings done (some cables stolen
- Two (2no) boreholes (already sunk)
- A water tank of approx. 22,730.45 litres (5,000 gallons) fully fabricated and installed.
- Two (2nos) eight (8) man Italian Lifts Procured from Italy and stored in ONNE PHC.
- All windows fully installed.
- IPS piping plumbing works fully completed.
A Chinese firm did the 3D drawings and made some modifications to the structure for better esthetics.
Total Land size: 4,047,135sq meters
Price: N1.5B asking
Functioning tank farm in Iwofe, PH
Descriptions & features:
A Tank Farm of 70,000 metric tonnes capacity with 4 Big Tanks and approval for Storage of PMS, AGO, DPK & LPFO, Water Tank, Piping loading Gantry with 2 loading Bays, Jetty 11 metres, 4 Big Generators, well equipped Hospital, Good Canteen with Kitchen, a Standard Fire Service Station , Guest house, on 87,000sqm ( 21 acres of land)
*Location:* Iwofe ,Portharcourt, Rivers State,
*Title:* C of O,
buyers must pays 5% to the facilitators
*Proof of funds
*Bank comfort letter
*POF/ BCL must be attached together with the LOI
FUNCTIONING TANK FARM FOR SALE ONNE, PHC
A Tank Farm of 30,000 metric tonnes capacity with Approval for Storage of PMS, AGO & DPK, 2no of loading Arm Gantries with Nozzle, 2no of Change-Over panel, Mobile flow meter, Telecom Mast, 160Kva Perkins Generator, 1,000Kva & 60Kva Perkins Generators, Laboratory, Admin office on 8 plots of land
Location : Onne, Portharcourt, Rivers State
Title: C of O,
Buyer must agree to pay 5%to the facilitators
1. Filling Station Along Airport Road Omagwa PH on a 3 plots of Land with C of O. has 6 Pumps . Asking Price is N180 Million
2. Filling Stations along East-West Road PH, towards University of Port Harcourt on a 3 plots of land with Deed of Conveyance, Has 6 Pumps and 4 Storage Tanks of 45,000 Liters each for PMS, DPK and AGO. Price is N180 Million
3. Filling Station along Ikwerre Road Rukpokwu,on 3 Plots of Land with Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) Has 6 Pumps. Price N250 Million
4) Filling Station for sale along
Rukpokwu_ Eneka Road PH
Has 6 Pumps & 4 Underground Tanks in 3 Plots of Land with C of O. Price is N120 Million
5. Filling Station along PH- Aba Express Road,on 4plots of Land with Deed of Conveyance and has 8 Pumps, price N180 Million.
6. Filling Station along Aba Road PH has 8 pumps, in 6 plots of land with C of O, price N450 million Naira
7. we also have a number of Filling Stations for sale in ABA, OWERRI, Bayelsa , Akwa Ibom, Calaber, LAGOS etc CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILS
*A FUNCTIONING GAS (LPG) PROCESSING COMPANY (FLOW STATION) FOR SALE* IN NIGER DELTA
( *FLOATING CAWTHORNE. CHANNEL*)
*The above subject matter refers.*
*1.The Floating Cawthorne Chanel processing Plant was built in 2003 at the cost of N28 Billion Naira.*
( *a)The original owners also built an FSPO Pipeline connected to a flow station formerly owned by Shell but now owned by Eroton (source of Associated Gas processed by the Gas Plant) at a cost of over $150m.*
*2.The Gas Plant has a maximum processing/flow rate capacity of 110mm SCF/D (one hundred and ten million standard cubic feet of Gas per day) and a minimum processing/flow rate capacity of 65mm SCF/D (See page 4 ANNEXURE A -- START UP AND OPERATIONAL MANUAL, 2003).*
*3.Upon commencement of operations of the Gas Plant, the Gas Plant obtained Associated Gas from the flow station formerly owned by Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited but now owned by Eroton through the FSPO Pipeline.*
*4.After processing (fractionating), the Gas Plant produces C1, C2, C3, C4, and C5+ (condescesate)*
*(a)C3 and C4 is sold to VITOL GAS SUPPLY EUROPE as LPG.*
*(b)C5+ is used to run turbine compressors and the excess is flared (but could be used for production of Premium Motors Spirit)*
*(c)C1 and C2 are liquefied and sold to VITOL GAS SUPPLY EUROPE as LNG.*
*THE ESTIMATED VALUE: #28bn*
*Current selling PRICE: #20Billion Naira ( $57Million Dollars) ASKING.*
LOCATION : NIGER DELTA.
*a functioning gas (lpg) processing company (flow station) for sale* in niger delta
( *floating cawthorne. Channel*)
*the above subject matter refers. *
*1. The floating cawthorne chanel processing plant was built in 2003 at the cost of n28 billion naira. *
( *a)the original owners also built an fspo pipeline connected to a flow station formerly owned by shell but now owned by eroton (source of associated gas processed by the gas plant) at a cost of over $150m. *
*2. The gas plant has a maximum processing/flow rate capacity of 110mm scf/d (one hundred and ten million standard cubic feet of gas per day) and a minimum processing/flow rate capacity of 65mm scf/d (see page 4 annexure a -- start up and operational manual, 2003). *
*3. Upon commencement of operations of the gas plant, the gas plant obtained associated gas from the flow station formerly owned by shell petroleum development company limited but now owned by eroton through the fspo pipeline. *
*4. After processing (fractionating), the gas plant produces c1, c2, c3, c4, and c5+ (condescesate)*
*(a)c3 and c4 is sold to vitol gas supply europe as lpg. *
*(b)c5+ is used to run turbine compressors and the excess is flared (but could be used for production of premium motors spirit)*
*(c)c1 and c2 are liquefied and sold to vitol gas supply europe as lng. *
*the estimated value: #28bn*
*current selling price: #20billion naira ( $57million dollars) asking. *
Location : niger delta. **wom**
Contact noblegold global on; +2347013968023, +2348122959178
Airport Road, Rupkokwu, Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, Rivers
we are urgently offering for outright sale a mega filling station, it is a major marketer branded filling station with eight digital pumps, six underground tanks of 45,000ltrs each, lube bay, supermarket, mini mart and a big office building on three plots of land strategically located along Ikwerre/airport road, Rukpoku, Port Harcourt. it is in a very busy area that is well secured, the price has been heavily reduced by the owner hence it is going for justN120m, serious buyers should please contact Hymax Multiservices Nig.
Off Aba/port Harcourt Express Way, Rumuokwurusi, Port Harcourt, Rivers
A 30 Rooms Hostel Complex 2 Storey Building on 1Â½Plots of Land @Rumuokwurusi Aba/Port Harcourt Express Way, Port Harcourt.
C of O (Mixed-Use)
Price: #70Million Naira(Asking)
SCALOZIE GLOBAL SERVICES
Rivers State is one of the 36 states of Nigeria. Its capital is Port Harcourt. It is bounded on the South by the Atlantic Ocean, to the North by Imo, Abia and Anambra States, to the East by Akwa Ibom State and to the West by Bayelsa and Delta states. Rivers state is home to many ethnic groups: Ikwerre, Igbo, Ijaw, Kalabari, Etche, Ogba, Ogoni and others.
The inland part of Rivers state consists of tropical rainforest; towards the coast the typical Niger Delta environment features many mangrove swamps.
Rivers state, named after the many rivers that border its territory, was part of the Oil Rivers Protectorate from 1885 till 1893, when it became part of the Niger Coast Protectorate. In 1900 the region was merged with the chartered territories of the Royal Niger Company to form the colony of Southern Nigeria.
Rivers State has one of the largest economies in Nigeria, mainly because of its crude oil. The State has two major refineries, two major seaports, airports, and various industrial estates spread across the state, particularly in the State capital.