Commercial Property for Sale in Estates, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos
There are 2 available commercial property for sale in Estates, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The commercial property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each commercial property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A magnificent and executive going concern hotel built in the heart of lekki estate phase 1 off admiralty road lekki. the hotel is built of contemporary architecture and design.
the rooms are fully furnished, spacious and of modern architecture. other facilities include:
- swimming pool and lounge with 150 -200 seaters conference hall, - gym, 115kva and 2ookva generator.
- restaurant fo about 30 seaters
- bar lounge.
- car park for 30 cars,
- laundry etc.
in addition to the 27 rooms in the main hotel building, there are also
-a- two(2) floors apartment of 3 bedrooms each fully furnished with large living room, kitchen, sitting lounge on the 2 floors.
-similarly, there are 3nos. self service exquisitely furnished one (1) bedrooms with kitchen, laundry, beds, window blinds and televisions.
finally, there is a detached house sitting on 210 square meters, all are part of the subject premises etc.
kindly contact: kennedy egbukichi & company.
email: [email protected]
Nnpc mega station for sale at ibeju-lekki (lepz)
1. description of the property.
this property is located at the strategic eleko junction of the lekki export processing zone (lepz) area of the busy lekki-epe expressway (km 45), built between 2011 & 2012
sited on a land measuring over 5,400sqm
magnificient modern office complex building bedecked with 2 office floors measuring over 750sqm,
ample / substantial parking space.
2. infrastructure on ground.
the mega-petrol station in the forecourt consists of.......
four (4) underground tanks =
2 pms (45,000 x 2),
and 1 dpk (25,000).
these are to be dispensed through the twenty/ten (20/10) high-level digital pumps housed under a massive canopy that spans 25m x 12m x 4.6m
.......and sits on a well-concreted area of over 3,500 sq mtrs.
inclusively, a 400sqm space in the compound can house a proposed mini lpg depot along with a modern car wash enterprise (please see attached pictures).
a borehole and private transformer complete the infrastructure on the property.
3. the mega-station is an affiliation of nnpc retail multipart outlet which ensures that this station will adequately cater to the vehicular, marine, airline, residential and general business development expected in the next few years on the busy 60km road that links greater lagos with the lekki penninsula, epe, ijebu-ode, benin and beyond. furthermore, the involvement of the federal and state governments, the international conglomerates and private enterprises in the on-going construction of a deep-sea port, lekki-epe airport, lekki industrial layout, dangote refinery project, greater lagos/dubai business project, 4th lagos mainland bridge, a stadium, numerous residential estates and a golf course, in this locality confirmed the future economic importance and astronomical growth of this neighbourhood.
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.