Short Let Terraced Duplexes in Lekki Gardens Estate, Ajah, Lagos
There are 5 available terraced duplexes short let in Lekki Gardens Estate, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The terraced duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each terraced duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
The gravitas is an epicurean, tastefully furnished 3 bedroom apartment. it is located in an idyllic estate known for its serenity and safety. the apartment is a duplex making it perfect for those who value their privacy. many of the accessories and fittings are imported from europe making the apartment amply comfortable for our discerning guests who are mostly from abroad on holiday or business trip.
the apartment being in an estate close to the lekki epe expressway makes the apartment easily accessible, and without any of the motorway noise. the estate is guarded by mobile police (mopol) and ably supported by a private security outfit. this apartment is perfect for a family or a group of friends who are visiting lagos and would like to stay in a true home environment and for a great sharing experience. the apartment is also for those who get a satisfaction from getting value for their money, particularly when compared with the cost of renting single hotel rooms in that part of lagos.
all the bedrooms are en-suite with the shower areas enclosed in glass. the shower taps are the high quality thermostatic (temperature does not fluctuate) type and are imported for our guests' comfort.
the sponsors of this apartment having lived abroad embarked on this project with the singular aim of providing complete comfort for guests visiting from anywhere in the world.
the amenities provided for guests' comfort in this apartment include:
- 24/7 power supply - made possible by a combination of publicly supplied power (ekedc), a new 20 kva generator set (uk perkins engine), and an inverter power system
- a modern and beautifully fitted kitchen with all the necessary appliances that our classy guests need -- such as a gas & electric cooker, a microwave oven, a thermocool fridge/freezer, a big-load washing machine, a noise-free blender, a toaster and so on. the kitchen is also stocked with all the utensils fit for a palace, including various types plates and bowls, drinking glasses, cutleries, hotplate gloves etc.
- a big flat screen tv in all the rooms
- uninterrupted dstv connection in all the rooms
- a dinning set/area
- brand new powerful panasonic ac's for guests' comfort
- curtains that cut-out daylight when pulled for guests' good night sleep
- free internet (wi-fi) connectivity
- a dressing/work table for laying out things or for working -- laptop etc.
- queen-size 7' x 7' beds in all 3 bedrooms, with the thickest comfortable mattresses to match
- regularly replaced, clean, and bright white bed linens
- twice-a-week housekeeping that keeps the apartment in top notch from top to bottom
- smoke alarm
- fire extinguisher
- car park spaces for at least 4 ca...
This apartment is situated at lekki-ajah in the island axis of lagos nigeria.
our tastefully furnished and spacious apartment has adequate parking space,with 24 hours power, a backup generator and free wifi.
each room is fully air conditioned and designed with comfortable couches and state of the art facilities that function properly.
you can be rest assured of comfort and absolute tranquility as the environment is conducive and very relaxing.
this apartment is the true definition of comfort and relaxation. perfect for 6 sle...
are you coming into lagos for a business, holiday, get together, event or other purposes? you need a private apartment for weeks or months? or are you a filmmaker and you need a week furnished apartment for your scenes? then you can try our private guest home road 20 lekki garden phase 2 estate, ajah-lagos.. we offer a duplex of 3 bedroom flat all en-suite, furnished with ultra modern facilities and a standby 24 hrs electricity, wi fi, 3 parking spaces. it's a home away from home, a place you will get value for your money. call or whatsapp, book and enjoy your stay in lag...
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.