5 Bedroom Short Let Semi-detached Duplexes in Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
The average price of 5 bedroom semi-detached duplexes short let in Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos is ₦130,000 per day. The most expensive semi-detached duplex costs ₦150,000 per day while the cheapest costs ₦110,000 per day. There are 3 available 5 bedroom semi-detached duplexes short let in Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos, Nigeria. The semi-detached duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each semi-detached duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Millenium Estate, Landbridge Road, Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
Massive, well furnished and finished twin duplexes with state of the art facilities, amenities, security, dstv, wifi, facility management, housekeeping.terraced apartment.
- three rooms with in-suite bathrooms, with guest toilet
- fully-equipped kitchen
- 24 x 7 power, with dedicated generator plus power inverter
- 24 x 7 security
- dstv multi-channel view in all rooms
- cctv external surveillance
- free wifi
- dedicated housekeeping and chef on reque...
Exquisitely finished and furnished 5bedroom semi detached house available for shortlet.
all rooms en-suite
24 hours power
treated water supply
good road network
good security check
ample car park
for more details and bookings please contact. 07038480...
Millennium Estate, Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
Shortlet: fully furnished, luxury and serviced five (5) bedroom semi-detached duplex at millennium estate, oniru, victoria island, lagos.
- very safe, secured and serene environment
- fully furnished (it has everything you need)
- all rooms en suite with guest's toilet at the entrance lobby
- large sitting room with balcony
- well fitted kitchen including gas cooker, heat extractor, granite table-top, washing machine, water dispenser, plates, etc.
- beautifully fitted bathrooms
- fully fitted super cool air-conditioners
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- fully serviced with 24-hour electricity, water, security, cleaning and maintenance
- ample and well planned parking space
rate: n100,000 per day
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
chris: 08177766115 (call/ whatsapp)
dayo: 08177766008 (call/ whatsapp)
arinze: 08177766113 (call/ whatsapp)
gerald: 08177766004 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
The average price of 5 bedroom semi-detached duplexes short let in Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos is ₦130,000 per day. The most expensive semi-detached duplex costs ₦150,000 per day while the cheapest costs ₦110,000 per day.
Find out more
About Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
Victoria Island (VI) is an affluent area that encompasses a former island of the same name that sits between Lagos Island and the Lekki Peninsula in the Lagos Lagoon. It is the main business and financial centre of Lagos in Lagos State, Nigeria. Victoria Island is one of the most exclusive and expensive areas to live in Nigeria. The town and island lie within the boundaries of the Eti-Osa LGA.
Originally designated an upscale residential area, failing infrastructure and overcrowding in the old business district on Lagos Island and lax zoning enforcement in Victoria Island led to a mass migration of businesses over the last twenty-five years. Today, Victoria Island is one of Nigeria's busiest centres of banking and commerce, with most major Nigerian and international corporations headquartered on the Island.
The Island has continued to rapidly develop and along with Ikoyi, is a favourite spot for Nigerians and foreigners to live and play.