Short Let Detached Bungalows in Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
There are 21 listings and 1 available detached bungalows short let in Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos, Nigeria. The detached bungalows have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each detached bungalow listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Shortlet: fully furnished, spacious, luxury and serviced three (3) bedroom detached bungalow at oniru estate, victoria island, lagos.
- very safe, secured and serene environment
- fully furnished (it has everything you need)
- all rooms en suite with guest's toilet at the entrance lobby
- large sitting room
- well fitted kitchen including gas cooker, heat extractor, granite table-top, washing machine, water dispenser, plates, etc.
- beautifully fitted bathrooms
- fully fitted super cool air-conditioners
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- fully serviced with 24-hour electricity, water, security, cleaning and maintenance
- ample and well planned parking space
rate: n60,000 per day
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
chris: 08177766115 (call/ whatsapp)
dayo: 08177766008 (call/ whatsapp)
arinze: 08177766113 (call/ whatsapp)
gerald: 08177766004 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Victoria Island (VI) is an affluent area that encompasses a former island of the same name that sits between Lagos Island and the Lekki Peninsula in the Lagos Lagoon. It is the main business and financial centre of Lagos in Lagos State, Nigeria. Victoria Island is one of the most exclusive and expensive areas to live in Nigeria. The town and island lie within the boundaries of the Eti-Osa LGA.
Originally designated an upscale residential area, failing infrastructure and overcrowding in the old business district on Lagos Island and lax zoning enforcement in Victoria Island led to a mass migration of businesses over the last twenty-five years. Today, Victoria Island is one of Nigeria's busiest centres of banking and commerce, with most major Nigerian and international corporations headquartered on the Island.
The Island has continued to rapidly develop and along with Ikoyi, is a favourite spot for Nigerians and foreigners to live and play.