The average price of detached bungalows short let in Lagos is ₦40,000 per day. The most expensive detached bungalow costs ₦350,000 per day while the cheapest costs ₦4,000 per day. There are 117 listings and 39 available detached bungalows short let in Lagos, Nigeria. The detached bungalows have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each detached bungalow listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A shortlet house with a top notch finished in a serene environment.
facilities to enjoy include:
24 hours electricity
24/7 security etc
4 bedroom duplex
minimum of 2night stay.
*king size bed
*fully air conditioned
*water tight security
*state of the art finishing
Welcome to splendid, fully furnished apartments for short/long stay here in the city of lagos! ideal for business travellers, conference delegates, group bookings, visitors etc. it's a home away from home, adequately secured and safe, perfect for your comfort living.
individual and group bookings can be accommodated.
our apartments are very affordable, we have 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom detached bungalows and duplexes on any part of the island.
call us now on 09021023381 enteriss hom...
An impressive 3 bedroom fully serviced apartment with an entertaining spacious living room space, in a prestigious location in lekki phase 1.
-ample car park
- wine bar
- all rooms en-suite
-fully fitted kitchen cabinet
-king size beds
- water trea...
39 Akobi Crescent Off Fashoro, Idi Araba, Surulere, Lagos
5 luxuries bed rooms and a kitchen to share, for short or long time stay..it's very close to many amenities and transport to all part of mainland & 15-30mins drive to the island. it's idea for one one looking for a quit place to stay. the area is very accessible and right location for professionals person coming to lagos for a short time stay., with all inclusive. 24 hrs electricity, clean water and very tight security day and night. it's 5mins from lu...
From 1 to 5 days n35,000 per day
from 6 to 21 days n33,000 per day
from 22 days n30,000 per day
beautiful 2 bedroom bungalow shortlet ideal for holiday vacation, business trips, etc.
all rooms are en suite with modern day state of the art facilities. the kitchen is well equipped and a cook is readily available to prepare your desired dish on request.
* standby generator and inverter power back-up
* gated compound and estate with round the clock uniformed security guards
* contemporary furnished living room with leather sofa
* flat screen tv, dstv, cd/dvd player
* fully air-conditioned
* unlimited fast wifi service
* fitted kitchen equipped with appliances, silverware, dinnerware, range and so on
* tiled bathrooms with built-in water heater and shower system
* family size refrigerator
* outdoor lounge
* secure parking space
* fortified iron door
* house cleaning serv...
- apartment furnished with simple elegance designed for easy and full living area with 3 and 2 -seater couches and guest convenience
- two living rooms with adorable furnishings and elegant dining set.
- all rooms en-suite with king-size beds and duvet
- apartment is fully air conditioned
- equipped gym house and bar
- kitchen is fully fitted with modern design and equipped with cooking appliances (refrigerator, gas cooker, microwave, utensils, etc)
- laundry services available
- 2 parking spots within the apartment complex. additional parking available outside the compound
- power supply is guaranteed 24/7 as there is an automatic standby generator.
- constant water supply
- entertainment (satellite tv, dstv and wi-fi)
- steward services including driver and chef are available upon request
- serene environment with lounge for relaxation
car hire and driver available on request
note: rates are not fixed, and are subject to change without notice, based on demand, and day of the week it is let ...
The average price of detached bungalows short let in Lagos is ₦40,000 per day. The most expensive detached bungalow costs ₦350,000 per day while the cheapest costs ₦4,000 per day.
Find out more
About Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.