The average price of detached bungalows short let in Lagos is ₦60,000 per day. The most expensive detached bungalow costs ₦300,000 per day while the cheapest costs ₦20,000 per day. There are 132 listings and 31 available detached bungalows short let in Lagos, Nigeria. The detached bungalows have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each detached bungalow listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Self compound 2 bedroom bungalow within a gated, secured, prime neighbourhood estate in ogba.
this is a monthly a weekly and rental only. it is 15mins to the local airport and 10mins to ikeja city mall. its home away, call...
A beautifully built and well designed 2bedroom detached bungalow is up for rent. this bungalow is well furnished and it has a washing machine.. it's in a very good and calm environment. the neighborhood is very secure and very accessible. it has good road netw...
3 bedroom bungalow for short let
- fully and tastefully furnished
- price : n98,000
- minimum 2 weeks requested occupancy
- in a quiet and serene neighborhood
- swimming pool, gym, sport facilities available in the compound
- close-by supermark...
Enjoy your metime in this lush 4 bedroom penthouse apartment for shortlet at ikate lekki lagos. features include dstv cleaning services security power serene environment ample parking, privacy etc.
price: n80k per ni...
A luxurious stand alone studio apartment with 24 hours power supply in the heart of ikoyi. its less than a minute walk from the prestigious lekki-ikoyi link bridge and off burdillion
the apartment is well furnished to ensure your stay is very comfortable. it has;
- smart tv connected to dstv with premium subscription
- a well equipped standard kitchen (gas cooker, oven, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine...)
- parking lot for a car. (street parking available)
minimum stay is 3nig...
Bungalow 3b, Golden Lane, Lsdpc Phase 4 Housing Estate, Oba Ogunji Roa, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos
An elegantly furnished bungalow and nicely tucked in within a serene and highly secured estate. comfortable and perfect for families, groups, travellers and indivuduals.
it comes with 24 hours electricity, 2 bathrooms with shower cubicles and a guest toilet.
other features are flat-screen tv in the living room, cable tv, air conditioning in all rooms and washing machine. it has a fully functional kitchen with pots and pans gas cooker, oven, microwave, blender, upright freezer- frid...
Looking for a home away from home?
an environment which is much more homely?
with 24hours electricity, constant water supply, and very genuine security?
a home fitted with basic home amenities like washing machine, gas stove, air conditioning etc?
a place with so much relaxation?
then look no further than our quaint and quiet 3 bedroom detached holiday home nestled within a garden grove
available as a short stay home away from home exclusive and shared in a gated an highly secured community tennis and football courts.
situated at chevron drive lekki lagos.
at an affordable rate of #55,000 ($120) a night for the three rooms or a single room at #22,500($50)
we work with integrity and allow our guests to feel that no matter what they will be guaranteed the comfort and relaxation they deserve.
4 bedroom duplex
minimum of 2night stay.
*king size bed
*fully air conditioned
*water tight security
*state of the art finishing
5 luxuries bed rooms and a kitchen to share, for short or long time stay..it's very close to many amenities and transport to all part of mainland & 15-30mins drive to the island. it's idea for one one looking for a quit place to stay. the area is very accessible and right location for professionals person coming to lagos for a short time stay., with all inclusive. 24 hrs electricity, clean water and very tight security day and night. it's 5mins from lu...
- apartment furnished with simple elegance designed for easy and full living area with 3 and 2 -seater couches and guest convenience
- two living rooms with adorable furnishings and elegant dining set.
- all rooms en-suite with king-size beds and duvet
- apartment is fully air conditioned
- equipped gym house and bar
- kitchen is fully fitted with modern design and equipped with cooking appliances (refrigerator, gas cooker, microwave, utensils, etc)
- laundry services available
- 2 parking spots within the apartment complex. additional parking available outside the compound
- power supply is guaranteed 24/7 as there is an automatic standby generator.
- constant water supply
- entertainment (satellite tv, dstv and wi-fi)
- steward services including driver and chef are available upon request
- serene environment with lounge for relaxation
car hire and driver available on request
note: rates are not fixed, and are subject to change without notice, based on demand, and day of the week it is let ...
Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Victoria Island Extension, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
Beautiful furnished and serviced 3 bedroom bungalow, master bedroom en suite with 20 kva generator, high street area with security, 24hour light, adetokunbo ademola street, vitoria island, lagos.
For short & long stay: premium apartments in omole phase2
the premium serviced apartments offer an unbeatable 'home away from home' experience. they are fully furnished home-suites equipped with full-sized kitchens with oven, fridge, full range of cooking utensils, microwaves and laundry facilities. these features allow you to cook your own meals and relax with plenty of space.
the apartments have been conceptualized as a haven for corporate and holiday travelers who may have a short or extended stay and need a home away from home at a fraction of hotel cost. thus if any of the understated reasons form part of your reason for visiting lagos, then you will delighted to lodge there:
- a business trip?
- a business conference with emphasis on proximity to ikeja and environs, island.
- lodging associates/corporate partners/expatriates?
- an overnight suite while you are in lagos to pick your kids from a boarding school?
- a transfer to lagos, while you settle your accommodation needs
- a short stay while you settle temporary accommodation needs?
- accommodate your family while you are on vacation?
- an exquisite lodge to host guests for your coming event?
- retreat, relax and recreate?
compared to hotels, the serviced apartments offer far more living space.
it also attracts guests who stay for days, weeks, months or years at a time. the combination of flexible accommodation and services make the guests feel like they never left home.
for further enquirers: 09034271...
The average price of detached bungalows short let in Lagos is ₦60,000 per day. The most expensive detached bungalow costs ₦300,000 per day while the cheapest costs ₦20,000 per day.
Find out more
About Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.