Call/WhatsApp 08051345665 for Short-let Apartments in Ikeja, Lagos.
4 bedrooms 4 bathrooms apartments in Omole phase 2 estate Ikeja at 40,000 per day.
* 24 hours electricity
* Unlimited wireless internet access (WIFI)
* Gated compound and estate with round the clock uniformed security guards
* Contemporary furnished living room with leather sofa
* Washing machine
* Smart TVs, DSTV, CD/DVD player
* Ensuite bedrooms with King (3) and Queen (1) size beds
* Fully air-conditioned
* Fitted kitchen equipped with appliances, silverware, dinnerware, range and so on
* Tiled bathrooms with built-in water heater and shower system
* Smoke & Gas alarm system and fire extinguisher
* Family size refrigerator
* Outdoor lounge
* Secure parking space
* Fortified iron door
* Metro location close to Ikeja City Mall, MM Airport and major highways
* House cleaning service on request
Call/WhatsApp: 08051345665 to check availability.
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.