There are 53 listings and 1 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Agip Estate, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
To let: exquisitely finished 2 bedroom flat in a serene environment at agip estate road 24 extn b, port harcourt, rivers state.
- well located and defined access to property
- serene environment
- ample parking lots
- large sitting lounge
- sizeable rooms with fitted wardrobes and all rooms ensuite
- pop ceiling with italian tiles
- water heaters and bath tub
- interlock floor with well casted fenced
- large kitchen with fitted kitchen cabinets
- durable doors covering all entrance and large windows for cross ventilation.
-well positioned gate house
- adequate security and power supply
price: n500,000 per annum
for further enquiries /arrangement for inspection, please contact:
stanley: 08177766119 (call/ whatsapp)
edikan: 08177766339 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
- tel: +2348032065685 (call/ whatsapp), +2348177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
- email: [email protected]
- website: www.bluehedgerealtors....
Port-Harcourt is the capital city of an oil producing state, Rivers state, Nigeria. It is also the largest city in the state. It lies along the Bonny River and is located in the Niger Delta. As of 2016, the Port-Harcourt urban area has an estimated population of 1,865,000 inhabitants, up from 1,382,592 as of 2006. The area that became Port-Harcourt in 1912 was before that part of the farmlands of the Diobu village group of the Ikwerre, an Igbo sub-group.
In 1956 crude oil was discovered in commercial quantities at Oloibiri, and Port-Harcourt's economy turned to petroleum when the first shipment of Nigerian crude oil was exported through the city in 1958. Through the benefits of the Nigerian petroleum industry, Port-Harcourt was further developed, with aspects of modernization such as overpasses and city blocks. Oil firms that currently have offices in the city include Royal Dutch Shell and Chevron.
There are a number of quality institutions found in the city, they are: Rivers State University of Science and Technology, University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Ignatius Ajuru University and Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology.