Airport Estate, Close To Igem Church, Alakia, Ibadan, Oyo
- Uncompleted Building for sale in the popular Airport Estate, where we have the Ibadan Airport situated
- Building plan is majorly for 2 flats, 3 bedroom each
- Building is for upstairs and downstairs
- Block work already completed for downstairs
- Few work laid for upstairs
- Lucky buyer can finish up immediately
- Lucky buyer can decide to keep and finish up later
- Location is spot on
- Trek 2 minutes to the Estate junction
- Take bike or Tricycle to the Alakia junction
- from there you are on your way to Iwo road or traveling to Akure and more
- Power supply is constant
- Road network is superb
- Property has so many surrounding houses which means the area is very developed.
Property is sitting on less than a plot (around 380sqm)
Title Document is a Registered suvery plan
Hurry and be the Lucky buyer as the property is very cheap.
Ibadan is the capital city of Oyo state, in south-western part of Nigeria. It is the most populous city in the state with a population of 3 million. It is the third most populous city in Nigeria, after Lagos and Kano; Ibadan has the largest geographical area in Nigeria. The city was the largest and most populous city in the country at Nigerian Independence, and the third in Africa after Cairo and Johannesburg.
Islam is the dominant religion in Ibadan with the overwhelming majority of the core Ibadan City Center inhabitants being Muslims. Christianity is the 2nd most popular religion in the city. Ibandan dwellers engage in marketing ofÂ cassava, cocoa, cotton, timber, rubber, and palm oil. The city embodies several industries such as Agro allied, Textile, Food processing, Health Care and Cosmetic, Tobacco processing and Cigarette manufacturing, Leather-works and furniture making Etc.