There are 71 listings and 5 available 1 bedroom houses in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For rent: exquisitely finished, furnished and serviced 1 bedroom apartment at ikeja gra, lagos.
- nicely finished
- serviced and furnished apartment
- modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- room en-suite
- large sitting area
- interlocked compound
- spacious bedroom
- fitted kitchen
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- located in a safe, secured, organized and serene estate
- the finishing is top-notch (it is a must-see)
- one year rent acceptable
rent: n3. 5million per annum
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
seun: 08177766002 (call/ whatsapp)
segun: 08177766158 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
email: [email protected]
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.