Serviced and Unfurnished Self Contain for Sale in Abuja
There are 1 available serviced and furnished self contain for sale in Abuja, Nigeria. The self contain have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each self contain (single rooms) listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Beautifully finished,well serviced estate and very secure..
studio apartment (ensuite).
selling without the furnitures..
- beautifully fitted bathroom
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- fully serviced with 24-hour electricity, water, and security
- ample and well planned parking space
- suitable for airbnb,holiday home, honeymoon, retreat, lodge for business trip, etc.
- this is a home away from home
- located in a very safe, secured and serene estate
- easy access and proximity to other parts of abuja city
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
dennis ogugua: +2348034494451 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +2348034494451 (call/ whatsapp)
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.