FOR SALE: Well Located Dry Plots of Land Measuring 648 Square Metres at Ikota Villa Estate, Lekki, Lagos.
The land is located inside Ikota GRA, an estate within the greater Ikota Villa Estate. This is an organised, secured and serene gated estate with close proximity to Chevron and VGC.
The neighbourhood is surrounded by several estates. It is within a short distance (approximately 25 minutes drive) from Victoria Island, and hence, it's definitely a place worth living.
- Regular dry and firm land (Fully dry land)
- Ready for immediate development
- Very secured area
- Excellent real estate investment
- Suitable for residential development
- Very attractive price
- Fully tarred road with good drainage system
- Very serene environment
- Close proximity to Chevron and CGC
- Popular monuments/ estate in the area are: Mega Chicken Restaurant, Orchid Hotel, Chevron Conservation Centre, Eleganza Estate, amongst others.
Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110 -9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.