Land for Sale in Shelter Afrique Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom
The average price of land for sale in Shelter Afrique Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom is ₦2,600,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦3,000,000 per plot while the cheapest costs ₦2,000,000 per plot. There are 72 listings and 5 available land for sale in Shelter Afrique Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria. The land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: plots of land in a built up area measuring 1.106 hectares at shelter afrique extension, uyo, akwa ibom state.
on the tarred road.
this land is strategically located in a built up area. it is an area that has good returns on any investment. it has an excellent rental and resale values when developed.
- very suitable for an industry
- on the road
- excellent location for eatery business
- nice location for a shopping mall
- very suitable for building a school
- very nice location for building any government institution/agency or industry
- beautiful location for building an estate
- nearest to; school, hospital, market, hotel etc
- well surveyed land with a survey plan and government allottee papers
- good location for commercial purpose (built to let )
- good for residential purpose
- in an estate (federal housing estate)
- close to the market and hospitals
- good accessibility
- within uyo metropolis
- well developing area
- regular power supply (phcn) in the area
- situated in a safe and conducive environment
- has good value for rent/resale
title: sketch survey plan
price: n120,000,000 (slightly negotiable)
for further enquires/arrangement for inspection, please contact:
samuel - 08177766118 call/whatsapp
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Zion Garden Estate By Shelter Afrique Ibesikpo Asutan Lga, Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Zion gardens, uyo
location: shelter afrique, ibesikpo asutan lga, uyo.
title: registered survey and power of attorney
located at shelter afrique extension
located in a developed neighbourhood
3mns drive to champion breweries
3mns drive to police headquarters
5mns drive to victor attah international airport
100% dry land
fast infrastructural development
gated & secured environment;
good road network;
garden & landscaping;
special promo price:
buy 5 plots and get one free
site visitation takes place on:
Excel gardens city uyo
why excel garden city uyo?
1. 2 minutes drive from full life foundation
2. 4 minutes drive to akpabiosm (southern atlantic polytechnic uyo)
3. 5 minutes drive to nnpc mega station
4. 7 minutes drive from shelter afrique estate
5. custom office
6. 5 minutes drive from obong victor attah international airport
7. 8 minutes drive to uyo town
1. secured environment
2. quick allocation
3. good roads in the estate
4. complete dry land
5. perimeter fencing
6. street lights
7. buy and start building investment
registered survey & deed of assignment
nb. we're in strategic partnership with pwan group ltd with pbo id 001709.
thanks for watching!
please consider to like & subscr...
*24 hours instant allocation after payment completion?*
*rejoice gardens uyo* powered by *pwan royale*
*464sqm - 3m*
*access from shelter afrique*
3 minutes to customs office
5 minutes to ibom tropicana
7 minutes to obong victor attah international airport,
7 minutes to godswill akpabio international stadium,
8 minutes to unity park
pwan royale investment and development ltd
: [email protected]
: [email protected]
enquiries? ️ 081*******
with pwan royale, your royalty is su...
Why rejoice gardens uyo
4mins from dry inland port
circular road connecting to lagos ibadan express way.
central business district
its on the express road.
tarred access road
certificate of occupa...
The average price of land for sale in Shelter Afrique Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom is ₦2,600,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦3,000,000 per plot while the cheapest costs ₦2,000,000 per plot.
About Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Uyo is the state capital of Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria. Uyo is bound by Abak, Itu, Uruan, Ibesikpo Asutan and Etinan Local Government Areas. The town became the capital of the state on September 23, 1987 following the creation of Akwa Ibom State from erstwhile Cross River State. The University of Uyo is located in this town. The city boasts recreational areas such as the Ibom Connection popularly known as, "Ibom Plaza" and the prestigious Le Meridien Ibom Hotel & Golf Resort. The Ibom Tropicana Entertainment Center. Uyo also has a green recreational park known as "Love Garden".
Uyo is home to the University of Uyo, formerly known as the University of Cross River State. Its name was changed in 1991, when the government of Nigeria established it as a federal university. This school has various campuses in Uyo such as; Town Campus and Annex Campus in Ikpa Road, Permanent Site/Main Campus in Nwanibia Road, UYTH/Medical Campus at Abak Road and Ime Umana Campus at Ediene-Abak. Uyo also houses various secondary schools which are both public and privately owned.