FOR SALE: Brand new and luxuriously finished 4 bedroom Terraced house in an estate
- Very beautiful and highly functional house
- Well interlocked compound
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Fully fitted kitchen & beautifully positioned kitchen shelf & cabinets
- Sizable kitchen
- Solid doors covering all entry point
- Sufficient parking space
- En suite gate house
- Located in a safe, secured and serene area
- Located on a well interlocked road
Service Charge #770,000 Annually
20 hours power weekly
24 hours power weekend
For Enquirers & Inspection.
Office Hotlines: +23414536066
24 hours Telephone line: Call / WhatsApp: Adekunle+2348035971999, Wale +2348028111215 ).
Dunovella Properties Limited
Estate Agency & Properties Marketing
Real Estate Development & Advisory
Homes & Building Solutions.
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.