The average price of 3 bedroom houses for sale in Sagamu, Ogun is ₦45,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦60,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦17,000,000. There are 2 available 3 bedroom houses for sale in Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Block of 3 units of 3 bedroom flat with 3 units of 2 bedroom flat with 5 units of mini flat and 2 shops on a full plot at idimogun, ogijo, ogun state.
* fenced gated
* sounds structure
* facing a commercial road
* space for car park
* close proximity to odogunyan, ikorodu, lagos.
* slightly negotiable
document available: c of o.
for more details contact:
we sell property that give rest of mind to all our clie...
Available for sale!
- a 3 bedroom bungalow
- all room ensuite...
- owner is selling all the furnitures , fridge and other stuff in the house excluding the electrical materials in the shop and the home theater and tv in the parlor
- well concrete compound with beautiful flowers
- well fenced and gated
- solar panels fir power generation
- nice kitchen and wardrobes
- car port and relaxation center
- location : in a built up and developed area of ogijo, sagamu, ogun state
- title : family receipt, survey and deed of assignment
- selling price: n25million - asking
kindly give 24hours notice before inspect...
The average price of 3 bedroom houses for sale in Sagamu, Ogun is ₦45,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦60,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦17,000,000.
Find out more
About Sagamu, Ogun
Sagamu or Ishagamu is a city in Ogun state, Nigeria. The city is blessed with deposits of limestone. The inhabitants in this city engage in agriculture and some of the products are cocoa and kola nuts. Sagamu is the largest kola nut collecting center in the country. The kola nut industry supports several secondary industries such as basket and rope manufacturing, which are used to store the kola nuts. Saguma is a Yoruba speaking city.
The city was founded in theÂ mid-19th century when several small towns united for purposes of defense during the wars brought about by the fall of the Oyo Empire. Notable areas within Sagamu are Sabo, Makun,Ajaka,Makun Station, Isale-oko, Isote, Epe, Soyindo, Surulere, Ijagba, Ewu-Oluwo, Ogijo, Simawa, GRA and Ijokun.